Help needed

Hi there.

Jandre asked me to have a look at your problem and based on your temps being stable and within acceptable ranges, my only conclusion is some form of main stalk or root system damage.

Did the plant get knocked/dropped/bent over at any time in the last few weeks? While plants can often survive something like that, often times the main stalk can break below the soil surface and basically sever the water channels that deliver water and nutrients from the roots to the topside of the plant. Once that happens, there is very little you can do to save the plant.

I'm afraid that I have to agree with Jandre here and recommend that you pull the plant and move on. One thing to check before doing that would be to dig down around the main stalk and see if you can spot a cracked or otherwise damaged main stalk. This would be just to confirm what the cause of the issue was and not an attempt to save the plant.

Sorry I couldn't offer you anything more positive, but based on all the info you have provided, a broken root/plant connection looks like the most likely culprit here. Since I assume that you are feeding and watering this plant the same as all your healthy ones, I doubt the problem has anything to do with nutrient deficiencies etc.

Cheers.

hi all good news i just left the plant and where the damaged leaf were i have new grow starting??????? i think she mite pull throw.
will take some photos soon thanks all

hi when i put my plants to 12.12 they had the white hairs all ready, i put them in on the 9th june flowers started on the 22nd. today the 16th there is orange hairs starting???? is this right for the time gap??? of has something happened to early??

hi here are some photos
this is the poorly plant what has come back with new growth
100_37482.JPG

and the next 3 are of my flower
100_37492.JPG
100_37472.JPG
100_3746.JPG

how fat should the bud be on the branch when ready ????

am just about ready to flower my self,I have built a frame around plants,I will buy covering material 2morrow,Would p.v.c be the best material to buy or could i pick up somthing at the local garden center.

Covering for Dark Period? Panda Film (black on one side, white on the other) would be okay. Just make sure that no light goes through, and when you do your covering, overlap the seams, fold over twice, and staple it down. That helps light seal the edges.

the girls are planted in the ground so should i move the whole frame back and over every 12hours?this might be my only option??GRRRR next year I shall have to use pots!!

the girls are planted in the ground so should i move the whole frame back and over every 12hours?this might be my only option??GRRRR next year I shall have to use pots!!

Being in IR, you can just let them grow, and let mother nature do it. They should be done in Oct, depending on strain. Or does it get too rainy in Sept/Oct? What's you RH like about that time?

thanks so much for the reply jandre,yeah the weather is so unpredictable here that my plan was to start the flowering now,and by late sept they should be ready.In saying that we could get a heatwave untill then!!!we just dont know.There is a mix in my garden so I will be forcing them anyway

thanks so much for the reply jandre,yeah the weather is so unpredictable here that my plan was to start the flowering now,and by late sept they should be ready.In saying that we could get a heatwave untill then!!!we just dont know.There is a mix in my garden so I will be forcing them anyway

Well, in that case, set your alarm to uncover in the morning, and 12 hours later have another alarm to remind you to cover. Keep up this routine until you notice that is already dark when you cover and still dark when you uncover. At which time you could nix the in/out and let nature do what she does best.

hi all been away for a week came home and all is ok the drip system worked fine here are 2 photos of the 12.12
IMG-20120724-00144.jpg
IMG-20120724-00142.jpg
the other plants are 7ft tall now in the green house just waiting for the nights to draw in so they can start to flower. there are loads of big white hairs ready.

hi the drip was about 10sec i did try 30sec like you said but they needed more i guess because they are in a very hot greenhouse. only have the one grow i think i will have to put a black sheet over the whole greenhouse to start the 12.12 as there is no more room. i guess if i do that for 4 weeks hopefully the nights mite get darker earlyer by then.

London, England, United Kingdom
Aug 24, 2012
Rise 6:01 AM
Set 8:04 PM

She will start a soft flower by this date. Pistils will become more abundant and you will see a definite shift from vegetative growth, to flowering at about this time. However, she will not be in "Full Flower" for another 2 weeks or so. I'd say you could force them with the sheet until the week of 16 Sept, 2012, when it is okay to forgo the sheet and let The Mother take over.

Back
Top Bottom