Help needed

An inlet fan is not necessary and in fact is not desired IMHO. I had one that immediately directed the air downward towards the plants thinking that it would help with ventilation and air circulation. I recently moved that fan to just circulate air in the grow box, closed off the upper air vent and opened another lower air vent and the temperatures have dropped and the air circulation is much better in the grow box, with a lower fan speed as well.

Hi All
I have done 4 grows now, but i am confused yesterday somebody was saying that when you go 12,12 that you dont start counting the weeks of flower until you see the first flower???????

any comments please

When switching from 18/6 to 12/12, you really shouldn't start counting the weeks until you actually start to see bud production. There's a stretching period during the transition from veg to flower. This can take up to 4 weeks for some strains.

However.... if you are using GLR, and are switching to flower, this transition takes mere days and the stretch is much less dramatic.

So there you go. . . the two scenarios.

Back
Top Bottom