Hempy DS200 - Round II

Hey guys

This is my second grow here, just finished up curing my buds from my first successful harvest. I grow in botanicare coco with perlite. I am going to try a half/half mix this time. I am using my DS200 LED light from advanced LED, it is amazing and i cant wait to get another. i also got 4 cfls on a lamp and a 150w hps, which will be accompanied by another in a week or so. I started out with 7 plants, i put a few younger ones in to make room in my veg closet, and after about a week i came back to three of my flowering plants with seeds :(( Here's some pictures

IMG_17416.JPG
IMG_17443.JPG
IMG_17434.JPG
IMG_17424.JPG

The male/hermie problem children..

IMG_17578.JPG
IMG_17588.JPG

Since i moved the three out, i have added another three clones, ones an Argent Orange, and the other two are Purple Pine. The bigger girls in the back are on their third week of flower, the three smaller ones are finishing their first.

IMG_17924.JPG
IMG_17936.JPG
IMG_17945.JPG
IMG_179512.JPG
IMG_17968.JPG
IMG_17978.JPG
IMG_18014.JPG
IMG_18027.JPG
IMG_18036.JPG
IMG_18045.JPG
IMG_18057.JPG

Hope you all enjoy!

Happy Growin'

Alright guys, its been a while. Over the holiday break the girls had some trouble but i managed to nurse them back to health. Here's some pics of the Veg room
the Six big ones will take place of the WW, Armeggadon and Pandora's box in about a week. The rest will be flipped once sex is determined.
group_shot_veg_4_.JPG
group_shot_veg_3_.JPG
group_shot_veg_2_.JPG
group_shot_veg_1_.JPG

And some group shots of the Flower Room:

group_shot_3_1.JPG
group_shot_2_.JPG
group_shot_1_.JPG

PB1.JPG

some new girls, its only been a week!
New_guys_2_.JPG
New_guys_1_.JPG

Tops:

White Widow, week 8 is in three days
WW_top3.JPG
WW_2_5.JPG
WW101.JPG

Armeggadon
Armeggadon_top.JPG

Purple Pine on Week 5, got three of these girls on the side, couldn't really see in pictures
5_weeks_purple_pine.JPG

Pandora's Box is gettin' real purple, one week left!
PB_top_2_.JPG
PB_top_3_.JPG
PB_top.JPG

Harvested!
Armeggadon
Armeggadon_3_.JPG
Armeggadon_2_.JPG
Armeggadon_1_.JPG

GDP
GDP_4_.JPG
GDP_3_.JPG
GDP_2_.JPG
GDP_1_.JPG

Tops and Group shots
tops_2_.JPG
tops_1_.JPG
group_shots_3_.JPG
group_shots_1_.JPG
group_shots_2_.JPG

Vegs
Group_VEG_4_.JPG
Group_VEG_3_.JPG
group_shot_veg_3_.JPG
group_shot_veg_4_.JPG

The veg is actually a lot bigger right now those are about 2 weeks ago, I got three plants finishing up their 8th and 9th weeks, they'll be harvested as soon as i get my trimmer in the mail.

I harvested 40 grams from my one GDP plant, 51.4 grams from my two Armageddon plants, and 89.5 grams from my Pandora's Box (previous mother, bush!)

180.9 grams, 6.46 oz off 3 plants. two of them were vegged for four weeks, one for about two months, all under 600 watts of cfls, led, and hps (200 each), with three more plants that are finishing this week.
jars14.JPG

UPDATE
Chopped down the three Purple Pine plants that i let go for a little too long, just over 9 weeks. They started to hermie a bit, as you'll see below. I moved everything into my flower closet as i am moving in a few months, all i currently have in my Veg room is a few seedlings: Girl Scout Cookies feminized, and Purple Widow (my friends Purple KushxWhite Widow cross). The flower room is extremely full, the two in the back are on week 7 and another is on week 5. Enjoy

Veg:
Veg_1_.JPG
Veg_4_1.JPG
Veg_3_.JPG
Veg_2_.JPG

Flower:
Full_Clost.JPG
Full_Closet.JPG
Hairy3.JPG
Flower_5_.JPG
Flower_4_.JPG
Flower_3_.JPG
Flower_2_.JPG
Flower_1_.JPG
tops_2_.JPG
group_shots_3_.JPG

Hermie Purple Pine, only started the last two weeks so i'm not too worried.
Hermie_Purple_Pine_2_.JPG
Hermie_Purple_Pine_3_.JPG
Hermie_Purple_Pine_1_.JPG
Hermie_Purple_Pine_4_.JPG

Now Trimmed
Purple_Pine_trimming_1_.JPG
Purple_Pine_trimming_2_.JPG
Purple_Pine_trimming_4_.JPG
Purple_Pine_trimming_6_.JPG
Purple_Pine_trimming_5_.JPG

Hey there, you got some lovely plants there! Would make better pix to take them with the grow lights off to get the true colors and not have the glare from the brightness. Other than that keep up the good work!

Hey there, you got some lovely plants there! Would make better pix to take them with the grow lights off to get the true colors and not have the glare from the brightness. Other than that keep up the good work!

Thanks man, i appreciate it. Ya i'm going to try and get some better pix with just the cfls on in a few days.

Hey guys
bad news. got an inspection notice and got spooked so i chopped everything.

Before the chop

before_chop_1_.JPG
before_chop_2_.JPG
before_chop_3_.JPG
before_chop_4_.JPG
before_chop_5_.JPG
before_chop_6_.JPG

After the chop :(
chop_2_.JPG
chop_1_.JPG

Bud shots
trimmed_8_.JPG
trimmed_7_.JPG
trimmed_5_.JPG
trimmed_4_1.JPG
trimmed_3_1.JPG
trimmed_1_1.JPG
trimmed_2_1.JPG

ended up with 71.4g of the super jack, and 37.9g of the Purple Diesel. It wasn't that terrible, about 15 of them didn't have anything to salvage

here's what i got left:
box_1_.JPG
box_3_.JPG
box_2_.JPG

everyone needs a new beginning i suppose, i will come back with some flood tables. see ya'll soon

THIS JOURNAL IS CLOSED

Back
Top Bottom