Hempy Headquarters

im not a hardliner person, could you pls share what is your best. i dont have too much options in Istanbul. Would you suggest General Hydophonics flora ... ?

go easy. go mega-crop.

So, you're saying I should be moving my seedlings to the 5L pots now?

Absolutely. They’ll do well and recover the transplant without a hitch. Hempy is the most forgiving process ever with transplanting.

im not a hardliner person, could you pls share what is your best. i dont have too much options in Istanbul. Would you suggest General Hydophonics flora ... ?

It is difficult for me to go so far as to recommend General Hydroponics products, because the ScottsMiracle-Gro corporation bought that business - along with a few dozen other well-known ones in the industry - through its Hawthorne Group shell when its corporate officers/chiefs decided to make a play to take over as much of the cannabis gardening supply market as it could. I've long had hate in my heart for that corporation (and others that it is in long-term relationships with) because, well... Homo sapiens doesn't need corporate help in ruining itself.

However, with that having been typed, the General Hydroponics three-part Flora series (by itself or in conjunction with optional components/supplements) has been used to grow both cannabis and non-cannabis (in other words, food) crops for decades, and quite successfully. It has even been to orbit, where it was used to grow plants in a few "space" experiments. While it's not as "customized" as buying all the individual elemental macro- and micro-nutrients, it's a huge step above any one-part plant nutrient, in terms of giving the gardener the ability to tailor his/her nutrients for the specific strain, phenotype, and plant; and for the specific stage of development the plant is at.

Although, as mentioned, all of those one-part nutrients - Osmocote Plus, MegaCrop, ^&#@ing Miracle-Gro blue crystals :rolleyes: , et cetera - will most likely work, too. Plants have largely evolved to take what they need (from whatever is available). Otherwise, they wouldn't still exist, lol.

Istanbul, huh? Wow... If it wasn't against forum rules, if it was a freer world, and if both our countries' Customs agencies wouldn't do their best to prevent such a thing, I'd be offering to trade you a big box of assorted plant nutrients/supplements for a Canik TP9SFx or TP9SF Elite. Probably even throw in a "few" dozen cannabis seeds and a light or two, lol. I have a feeling that, before a great deal of time has passed, a good pistol will be far more useful than a measly few years' worth of cannabis-growing equipment. I had the opportunity to shoot a Canik recently, and came away thinking it was the best pistol I'd ever gotten my hands on (and far better than the Walther P99 that the original in the TP9 series was based on). Might be the best factory trigger in the world on any type of firearm. I'm guessing that they're easier to score (and probably considerably cheaper) in the country where they're made than here, half a world away, in my little podunk town.

Er... Short version: Yes, the General Hydroponics Flora Trio works fine for growing cannabis or any other kind of plant. As will the company's two-part FloraNova line, and the two-part DRY (and cheap) Maxi series. People even use just part of those things successfully (FloraMicro and FloraBloom, FloraNova Bloom, or MaxiBloom). Do a web-search for "Lucas formula" or "H3ad's formula" for information on that. Also, the "one-part" stuff that a few companies sell will work. For that matter, you can get a harvest with pretty much any general purpose - and quite a few specialized - plant nutrient product. I once ran out just after the beginning of flower. Looked around, and all I could find in the house was some African Violet food and something else (that I don't recall). The plants were fine - and the bud was good ;) . "Special" cannabis nutrients and feeding schedules are mostly for people who lack even the basic ability to perform a web-search and find one of those "This is what cannabis looks like when it's not receiving enough of a certain element, and that is what it looks like when it's receiving too much of one" charts/texts, and to follow same. And to greatly enrich the owners of the businesses that produce the stuff. Oh, and for the lazy among us, too, lol (including myself!). The biggest open secret in the world just might be: Cannabis is a plant, and people have been growing it for thousands of years, all the way back to - and past - the time when fertilizing one's garden meant throwing parts of hanged criminals into the hole that you stick the plant in, lol. I think, if that secret became common knowledge to all, half the cannabis-related Internet forums wouldn't exist, especially the ones whose owners are more concerned with becoming the owner of "Dope Facebook" than in collecting/spreading scientific and medicinal knowledge. If you can grow an onion, a tomato, and a pepper plant, you can grow cannabis - and by using the same nutrients.

It is difficult for me to go so far as to recommend General Hydroponics products, because the ScottsMiracle-Gro corporation bought that business - along with a few dozen other well-known ones in the industry - through its Hawthorne Group shell when its corporate officers/chiefs decided to make a play to take over as much of the cannabis gardening supply market as it could. I've long had hate in my heart for that corporation (and others that it is in long-term relationships with) because, well... Homo sapiens doesn't need corporate help in ruining itself.

However, with that having been typed, the General Hydroponics three-part Flora series (by itself or in conjunction with optional components/supplements) has been used to grow both cannabis and non-cannabis (in other words, food) crops for decades, and quite successfully. It has even been to orbit, where it was used to grow plants in a few "space" experiments. While it's not as "customized" as buying all the individual elemental macro- and micro-nutrients, it's a huge step above any one-part plant nutrient, in terms of giving the gardener the ability to tailor his/her nutrients for the specific strain, phenotype, and plant; and for the specific stage of development the plant is at.

Although, as mentioned, all of those one-part nutrients - Osmocote Plus, MegaCrop, ^&#@ing Miracle-Gro blue crystals :rolleyes: , et cetera - will most likely work, too. Plants have largely evolved to take what they need (from whatever is available). Otherwise, they wouldn't still exist, lol.

Istanbul, huh? Wow... If it wasn't against forum rules, if it was a freer world, and if both our countries' Customs agencies wouldn't do their best to prevent such a thing, I'd be offering to trade you a big box of assorted plant nutrients/supplements for a Canik TP9SFx or TP9SF Elite. Probably even throw in a "few" dozen cannabis seeds and a light or two, lol. I have a feeling that, before a great deal of time has passed, a good pistol will be far more useful than a measly few years' worth of cannabis-growing equipment. I had the opportunity to shoot a Canik recently, and came away thinking it was the best pistol I'd ever gotten my hands on (and far better than the Walther P99 that the original in the TP9 series was based on). Might be the best factory trigger in the world on any type of firearm. I'm guessing that they're easier to score (and probably considerably cheaper) in the country where they're made than here, half a world away, in my little podunk town.

Er... Short version: Yes, the General Hydroponics Flora Trio works fine for growing cannabis or any other kind of plant. As will the company's two-part FloraNova line, and the two-part DRY (and cheap) Maxi series. People even use just part of those things successfully (FloraMicro and FloraBloom, FloraNova Bloom, or MaxiBloom). Do a web-search for "Lucas formula" or "H3ad's formula" for information on that. Also, the "one-part" stuff that a few companies sell will work. For that matter, you can get a harvest with pretty much any general purpose - and quite a few specialized - plant nutrient product. I once ran out just after the beginning of flower. Looked around, and all I could find in the house was some African Violet food and something else (that I don't recall). The plants were fine - and the bud was good ;) . "Special" cannabis nutrients and feeding schedules are mostly for people who lack even the basic ability to perform a web-search and find one of those "This is what cannabis looks like when it's not receiving enough of a certain element, and that is what it looks like when it's receiving too much of one" charts/texts, and to follow same. And to greatly enrich the owners of the businesses that produce the stuff. Oh, and for the lazy among us, too, lol (including myself!). The biggest open secret in the world just might be: Cannabis is a plant, and people have been growing it for thousands of years, all the way back to - and past - the time when fertilizing one's garden meant throwing parts of hanged criminals into the hole that you stick the plant in, lol. I think, if that secret became common knowledge to all, half the cannabis-related Internet forums wouldn't exist, especially the ones whose owners are more concerned with becoming the owner of "Dope Facebook" than in collecting/spreading scientific and medicinal knowledge. If you can grow an onion, a tomato, and a pepper plant, you can grow cannabis - and by using the same nutrients.
Many thanks for your attention, only liquid nutrients are forbidden at customs, so maybe i can have the Canik in a way. im planning to make the deep research about growing if i can start a soil pot. Last year readings are forfotten:)
You are right. They just steal our money.
Like you lots of experienced guys reveal it.
this is my fifth day,cant sleep and got tired of manually controlling the environment so was away from headquarters. its hard to find sweat spots.
i will find easier ways of course.
i ordered motorolla wifi humidifier. i have to find the right product for controlling old aircond. via wifi again.

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_033518.jpg
    IMG_20200514_033518.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_20200514_031446.jpg
    IMG_20200514_031446.jpg
    697.5 KB · Views: 25
if you'll excuse me i have some questions

is it normal that there are perlites at the bottom, in the resorvoir.

Does too close humidifier damage the girls and t5?

#1The fifth day of first born ogkush.

#2Two at front are damnesias, 4. day.
And youngers at back, damnesias and one auto gr.daddy

They seem ok to me, hope a real ok.

Love..

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_031538.jpg
    IMG_20200514_031538.jpg
    536 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20200514_031655.jpg
    IMG_20200514_031655.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 25
Hey guys/gals

I'm about out of Megacrop nutes and went to order, but just realized that there is another formula Mega Crop 2 Part B 15.5-0-0 Hydroponic Professional - 1000g...

Can I use this the same as the old formula as a standalone from seed to harvest?

Or must I use the megacrop part#1 also? Which is also out of stock.

Guidance would be wonderful thanks.
Kina of assuming I need both sadly ;(

i have two bottles osmo+,
Does it worth dude ?

Friends don't call friends dude ;) .

It does for a lot of people. It may not be optimum, probably isn't. You know how different strains require slightly different nutrient ratios for best results? Not much you can do with a one-part nutrient. But it works well enough, I suppose. See:

I'm about out of Megacrop nutes and went to order, but just realized that there is another formula

Yeah, that guy has already changed that stuff... I don't know how many times, just in the short time that it has been in the market. Which would be fine if he was giving it to product testers. Probably not so fine when he's selling it as a "not still in beta" product, lol.

Friends don't call friends dude ;) .

It does for a lot of people. It may not be optimum, probably isn't. You know how different strains require slightly different nutrient ratios for best results? Not much you can do with a one-part nutrient. But it works well enough, I suppose. See:

Yeah, that guy has already changed that stuff... I don't know how many times, just in the short time that it has been in the market. Which would be fine if he was giving it to product testers. Probably not so fine when he's selling it as a "not still in beta" product, lol.

Damit. I'm not sure what to do now.
Megacrop Canada shows Part 2B In stock but not part 2B. Any suggestions as for a different 1 or 2 part nutes or?

Back
Top Bottom