Hempy Headquarters

But im really worried :oops:

IMG_20200524_204049.jpg
IMG_20200524_203141.jpg
IMG_20200524_203155.jpg

im really depressed :)

All gırls were close as possible to 200w cfl. Now 2 inches .
Did not checked ph until today. Now 5.8.

i cant be sure about light proximity.

Attachments

• IMG_20200524_203155.jpg
    IMG_20200524_203155.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 31
But im really worried :oops:

IMG_20200524_204049.jpg
IMG_20200524_203141.jpg
IMG_20200524_203155.jpg

im really depressed :)

All gırls were close as possible to 200w cfl. Now 2 inches .
Did not checked ph until today. Now 5.8.

i cant be sure about light proximity.
This looks like a ph issue and too moist of a root zone to me. I find it better to let the plants stretch toward the light most the time when they are young. If you are too far away they fall over. Which, at that point it's easier to support them if need be. If you get to close they curl in on themselves.

Biobizz light mix.
My humidifier directly sprayed on seedlings. Maybe this is the answer for overmist..

need to decide if you are going hempy or soil. a mix like that just cuts the oxygen off at the roots and kills stuff good.

Hi guys
I gave up tap water and started phing. What a missout, cant beleive myself. Because first week everything went perfect.After the layover i made a 8 litre transplant for the og kush, the first born. 12.5 gr osmo at bottom, 12.5 gr just above the hole.

IMG_20200531_020352.jpg

IMG_20200531_020408.jpg

But the Queen of the garden has an issue. I've catched a mini spider in the tray water. Possibly it is a mite ?

IMG_20200601_002201.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_183432.jpg
    IMG_20200529_183432.jpg
    505.8 KB · Views: 32
But the Queen of the garden has an issue. I've catched a mini spider in the tray water. Possibly it is a mite ?

probably not if you can see it without magnification. it might be making a living off them though.

check the underside carefully with a 30 or 40x loupe to be sure.

Safest way to wash perllite? I can't find a 3m resperator which was my original plan, I am concerned about inhaling the dust while cleaning. My only thought was submerging the whole bag in water then opening it while submerged and drain then repeat so nothing in the bag gets in the air. Does anyone else have a safe preferred method or do this?

Safest way to wash perllite? I can't find a 3m resperator which was my original plan, I am concerned about inhaling the dust while cleaning.

Well, you need not have that concern while it's wet, so poke a hole in the top, stick your garden hose in the hole, and turn the water on. If there are little holes here and there on the bag, it'll start draining and you can turn the bag occasionally to wet everything. Otherwise, you'll end up filling the bag with water and can make your own little holes. Either way, run some water through it. Do this outside, of course.

I don't often do stuff like that - but I should, and, yeah, a breath full of perlite dust can make anyone "uncomfortable," So that was a good question to ask :thumb:.

hey gang - couldnt snap a pic (theyre in dark cycle) but a few of my hempy plants (23 days from seed) randomly started wilting heavily today. they went from praying yesterday to sagging hard today. no issues with leaf color. substantial growth up until 10 hours ago.

I last fed 36 hours ago with normal solution for me at this stage (5.8ph, 4ml micro, 3.5ml gro, 1ml bloom). i lowered my lights to 24" and raised the power to 50% 3 days ago.

double checked my ph pen is calibrated correctly, and it is. the buckets also didnt feel too light, as they definitely hadnt drank up all the nutes. any explanation as to why this could happen?

hey gang - couldnt snap a pic (theyre in dark cycle) but a few of my hempy plants (23 days from seed) randomly started wilting heavily today. they went from praying yesterday to sagging hard today. no issues with leaf color. substantial growth up until 10 hours ago.

I last fed 36 hours ago with normal solution for me at this stage (5.8ph, 4ml micro, 3.5ml gro, 1ml bloom). i lowered my lights to 24" and raised the power to 50% 3 days ago.

double checked my ph pen is calibrated correctly, and it is. the buckets also didnt feel too light, as they definitely hadnt drank up all the nutes. any explanation as to why this could happen?

Now, I'm really new to this and I'm not growing photos but that seems to me like you're using a lot of nutes. Are you using 1/4 strength nutes with your cannabis? That's what I was told to do.

Now, I'm really new to this and I'm not growing photos but that seems to me like you're using a lot of nutes. Are you using 1/4 strength nutes with your cannabis? That's what I was told to do.
these are autoflowers. theyre mostly working on their 5th node, im using a slightly dialed back version of week 2 GH schedule, because I was at half strength last week and they were asking for more, lower leaves starting to pale up a tad. have been normally fertigating every 36 hours with no issues so far

Back
Top Bottom