Henry's - Soil - Bag Seed - Grow Journal - 2014

You still have a right to privacy and if he doesn't need to be in your room then keeping the door closed should be enough. I used to do electrical work in homes and I never went poking around or gave a shite what was going on in the house, i just wanted to get done, get paid and get out of there. Good luck!

Ok, quick update today. Plants are still doing well and still growing well. Really surprised how well they are doing not much to add other than the pics. Peace
IMG_107628.JPG
IMG_107720.JPG
IMG_107821.JPG
IMG_108122.JPG
IMG_108026.JPG
IMG_107925.JPG

Another update.
Not much to report, plants are still growing really well. 1 plant has what looks like nuts burn on 2 lower leaves but other than that all green and healthy. Soil has dried out today after watering on 5th. Gonna leave them dry today and probably water tomorrow or maybe tonight. All plants are at 3 nodes now and plenty of new growth. Also can just see some roots in the drainage holes of the pots in the bottom so gonna transplant either tomorrow or friday. Peace

IMG_108433.JPG

Transplanted last night. All came out of the pots no trouble at all and had made a nice network of roots. Haven't used any nuts as of yet, might start with 1/4 strength on the next water. Also leaving them under the 125w cfl for a few days to let them settle into their new homes. humidity is quite high but i guess this is down to all that extra soil with moisture in it. Also the plant on the far right of the pics looks a bit droopy. She was like that when in the red cups so I'm not sure what that is, she's been watered the same time as the rest, and I've been letting them all dry out thoroughly.
As usual any advice is welcome.

IMG_108925.JPG
IMG_109022.JPG
IMG_109121.JPG
IMG_109430.JPG
IMG_109323.JPG
IMG_109229.JPG

HPS lamp has gone on today. Don't think the CFL was providing enough especially now they are in bigger pots and more spread out. Its very hot which is a problem 32.7 c /46% h. thats with the door open and fan blowing on full. I've got the windows open in the room so hopefully it might cool down a little. wanted to see if i could get away without having some sort of exhaust system but seems i might have to get 1.

IMG_109523.JPG

Managed to get the lights on temps down to around 29 c with the use of 2 6" fans. Ordered a 6" inline exhaust fan and filter today so hopefully that'll mean i can close the door. Also forgot to mention yesterday that now they are under HPS I'm giving them a dark period (16/8).
Haven't had to water since the transplant. most of the soil is dry but the soil directly around the plant (original soil is still slightly moist so gonna hold off until tomorrow. i thought they would of dried out quicker being under the HPS but i guess the container size is bigger.

Evening all, let tit a little while since my last update, been busy with work. Too some pics when the lights went out tonight. Not really having any problems apart from the heat issues with the 600w. in hindsight a 400w probably would have saved me these issues but you live and i learn i guess. Other than that they had their 1st feed wednesday night and have really taken off since.

IMG_110427.JPG
IMG_110328.JPG
IMG_110229.JPG
IMG_110127.JPG
IMG_110024.JPG
IMG_109927.JPG
IMG_109724.jpg

Been busy with work again so sorry for the lack of updates. Anyway, i flipped them into flower last weekend and they've just started showing pre flowers yesterday. I had 2 males so far that have been chopped down :( other than that the 3 remaining look like females so thats not a bad male/female ratio which is fairly pleasing. lights are on right now so pics will follow when i can take pics without the HPS light messing up the pics. Pretty sure the bigger of the 3 now is suffering from nitrogen toxicity (curled leaf ends) i have fed today so I'm gonna see how she goes and feed just water next feed anyway.

Update for the 3 remaining females. can't remember how long they've been in flowering now but the bud sites are showing well (no actual buds yet). I've had to tie the tallest plant down cuts she's getting too close to the list and i can't get the light any higher. some of her leaves are like drooping a bit lower down the plant (big fan leaves) all the rest seem perky and ok, not sure what this is. the rest all seem good. sorry about the pics, its tough getting sufficient light and under the hps i get all those black lines. anyway, peace.

IMG_112523.JPG
IMG_112420.JPG
IMG_112328.JPG
IMG_112133.JPG
IMG_111923.JPG
IMG_111829.JPG
IMG_111621.JPG

Back
Top Bottom