Herbies Seeds Hook HashFart Up!

Thanks sir , now we just got to hope they break soil , if all three make it ill most likely gift one for grandpa to grow
Wish my grandpa could grow I’ll def hook him up !!!! I’m sure they will break soil

Well guys 1 of 3 is frisky already , hopefully we will see a seedling tomorow morning without helmet head
20211106_201143.jpg

I think my brain surgery was a success ,,,, I lightly dropped water on the helmet for a some soak time , then gently removed the the shell with a terminal screwdriver , I then used the power of rosin that was leftover on a dab tool to stick to the membrane slowly pulling it off.

Hopefully it lives after experiencing hashfart the doctor surgeon

20211107_085127.jpg

You must have a steady hand, as those operations are delicate.
Are you liking the whole idea of the dabbing? Does it not have a sledge hammer effect on your brain?
To be honest yes I'm liking it alot , it's smooth , rosin I find actually taste good , but as for the effect being that sledgehammer not so much , I find concentrates mess me up less then an old school blunt , but don't get me wrong I had a little dab of golden tiger panama and never again that messed me up good the rosin was orange and like glass

Awesome surgery. I’ve had to do that a couple times. Such a delicate procedure for a guy(me) that is used to sledgehammers and pipe wrenches.

NTH
Don't praise me yet brother it wasn't as delicate as I made it sound hahhaha I just hope it survives I hate this delicate seedling stage , you a pipe/steam/gas fitter brother nth?

Don't praise me yet brother it wasn't as delicate as I made it sound hahhaha I just hope it survives I hate this delicate seedling stage , you a pipe/steam/gas fitter brother nth?
I’ve done the pipe fitting/boilermaker thing. Also done tons of ranching/fence building/ working cattle and riding horses. Crane work. Truck driving. Currently rigging up to new oil wells and opening them up to monitor flow rates and pressures. Jack of all trades/master of none I guess. Haha. But yea I’m out of my element pulling a “helmet” off of a newborn.

NTH

I’ve done the pipe fitting/boilermaker thing. Also done tons of ranching/fence building/ working cattle and riding horses. Crane work. Truck driving. Currently rigging up to new oil wells and opening them up to monitor flow rates and pressures. Jack of all trades/master of none I guess. Haha. But yea I’m out of my element pulling a “helmet” off of a newborn.

NTH
You think I would be good at it me and @Modest Grower have been playing battle of the helmets sadly

Congrats on the great start! Awesome of @Herbies Seeds to hook you up! I know we will all get a show for that! They are vigorous straight out the gate and HashFart brings the fire. Nice work with the helmet, I never doubted you.

Oo and yeah, @Paul Squiggle rosin is super sticky!!!

I then used the power of rosin that was leftover on a dab tool to stick to the membrane slowly pulling it off.

Genius! I sometimes have to get @Sugarleaf to do that for me. Maybe she just makes it look easy coz she’s so sticky?!

Genius! I sometimes have to get @Sugarleaf to do that for me. Maybe she just makes it look easy coz she’s so sticky?!
Haha it worked very well ,,, all 3 are up and praying , one looks a little dark and might not make it , this could be an over water thing on my end , I didn't want it to dry out well I was at work

Back
Top Bottom