Here's my full current grow

What's everyone's thoughts on my fan placement should it be on the floor or where it's at now on the wall? As well what is a way to raise the humidity in my flower room as it's sitting at 45% and 26°c during the day

Your humidity is good.

Hey man! The young ones look very happy! The older veg plants almost look a lil droopy to me.. the other plants almost look like their being fried by the light. Makes me think... I wonder if your light is too close because the young plants, (farthest away from the light) are loving it, but the taller plants are stressin :nervous-guy:

Maybe I’ve just smoked a lil too much of that hash I was hot blading.

your flowering plants look to be plugging right along!:yahoo:

Hey man! The young ones look very happy! The older veg plants almost look a lil droopy to me.. the other plants almost look like their being fried by the light. Makes me think... I wonder if your light is too close because the young plants, (farthest away from the light) are loving it, but the taller plants are stressin :nervous-guy:

Maybe I’ve just smoked a lil too much of that hash I was hot blading.

your flowering plants look to be plugging right along!:yahoo:
I hear that I was thing my light may be a little to low but my veg room don't have much height tho

I don’t seem to have a picture of it, when my light turns on I could maybe get a picture. But what I did was tied tie wire from each hook on the light, then tied a tie wire tying the two together (length wise) and can hook my light hanger on that, utilizing every inch above the light. As long as it’s not too close to anything (for heat) your golden my friend!

I don’t seem to have a picture of it, when my light turns on I could maybe get a picture. But what I did was tied tie wire from each hook on the light, then tied a tie wire tying the two together (length wise) and can hook my light hanger on that, utilizing every inch above the light. As long as it’s not too close to anything (for heat) your golden my friend!
Ok I kinda get what your saying but the taller girls were moved into the flower room now anyway

Back
Top Bottom