Here I am

SloppyFarmer

Hello Everyone, Sloppy here. Just another noob looking for advice and tips. I have 1 outdoor grow that turned out really really well under my belt but no indoor experience. I live in an area where every other neighbor has a cannabis garden so getting help there was easy. That being said, everyone has A LOT of outdoor Mary but I can't find anyone that grows indoor. So, BAM! I'm here, and I'm ready to learn.

First Grow Journal here:
Sloppy's Soil Purple & Green Queen Grow Journal - 2014

Re: Here I am.

hiya sloppy how the heck are ya?!!
i am pretty much jealous over your living conditions
welcome aboard and take care

:welcome: lots to learn, and it's all here, take a look at some great indoor grows here (and vote if allowed) at this link, these guys/contestants are very helpful. You plan to use soil or soil-less? hydro? scrog? Be careful not to get drool on your keyboard when you see the "plant of the month" leaders plant, I can't look at that plant again until I buy more Bounty & Kleenex. :goodluck:
:popcorn:

:welcome: lots to learn, and it's all here, take a look at some great indoor grows here (and vote if allowed) at this link, these guys/contestants are very helpful.

420 Contests

Do you plan to use soil or soil-less? hydro? scrog? Be careful not to get drool on your keyboard when you see the "plant of the month" leaders plant, I can't look at that plant again until I buy more Bounty & Kleenex. :goodluck:
:popcorn:

Also new to forum, three yrs indoor perpetual progression. Hope to find fellowship in the quest.

Hi BLZbub III and :welcome:!
You have certainly found a home here on :420: magazine.
Are you planning to start a grow journal? If so, here's a link on how to begin and also a link on how to upload photos:

How to Make a Grow Journal

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Pop around on some interesting threads and say hello, you will get to know people very fast here. T-totally friendly people around these parts and extremely helpful!

Hello Everyone, Sloppy here. Just another noob looking for advice and tips. I have 1 outdoor grow that turned out really really well under my belt but no indoor experience. I live in an area where every other neighbor has a cannabis garden so getting help there was easy. That being said, everyone has A LOT of outdoor Mary but I can't find anyone that grows indoor. So, BAM! I'm here, and I'm ready to learn.

First Grow Journal here:
Sloppy's Soil Purple & Green Queen Grow Journal - 2014

Hi SloppyFarmer, congrats on starting your first journal and :welcome: to :420: !

Back
Top Bottom