Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Hey Mate
I have to tell you that Santa is real, my grandson has been tracking him going from Australia an on till he has so far served up nearly 3 Billion presents
And to the little fellah,s amazement we was able to see him caught on film in Moscow and Afghanistan:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Happy Christmas Mr Spimp to you and your family the best of buds:partyboy:

Hey Mate
I have to tell you that Santa is real, my grandson has been tracking him going from Australia an on till he has so far served up nearly 3 Billion presents
And to the little fellah,s amazement we was able to see him caught on film in Moscow and Afghanistan:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Happy Christmas Mr Spimp to you and your family the best of buds:partyboy:
I been new Santa Clause was real; since I was 2yrs old! You didn't know?

Bottles up and pass that blunt on down while we wait for Santa to come to town! Merry Christmas to all!

MERRY CHRISTMAS . . . . Spimp

hello my friend, hope you and your family had a great xmas.

did i just see your now a memer of the elite reveg club. looks like the dead reveg membership card is no longer heading your way.

well done on the reveg mate, how did the timing i gave you work out on the reveg.

did you see the dodge reveg a few pages back in my journal, all i left on the plant was 1 leaf, no buds or any side shoots, i just left 1 leaf on it and i expected it to die, a week later it was growing new branches, the other reveg that i just done was a plant i totally harvested and all that was left was about 3 inches of stem sticking out the soil again with no leaves, buds or side shoots on it, i was going to throw the pot out and put it in spare room, i went in about 7 days later to throw it out and found tiny leaves growing on it, so far ive managed to reveg plants that i was going to throw away so running an experiment with the one.

i have found an eaiser way to reveg but it takes slightly longer, this method allows it to recover after harvest, instead of putting the plant strait under veg schedule put it back under 12-12 for a week or 2 so it can recover after its been harvested, then put it under a veg schedule, that seems to work out ok for anyone who has had problems with reveges, ill take a pic of my other reveg when the lights get back on.

im wondering if my reveges do so well because the temps are slightly cooler, maybe if the reveg plant is in a hot room then maybe this causes it to dry out and just die, ive not had problems doing a reveg but i usually do my reveges under cfls as the hid room is used for other plants, so temps are much cooler under cfls.

Whoaaaaa, GET OFF THE COMPUTER !!!!!!!! I do NOT want a VIRUS :rofl::rofl: Hope you'r feeling better soon spimp meister :)
:laughtwo:
THE REPS ARE RIGHT returns this Sunday with it's long awaited 4th episode! Look below in my SIGNATURE for details. Be there or be square...

Sorry it's late, but I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas & hope you get to feeling better Spimp :peace:

Thanks Guys! :)

Still rather under the weather. :straightface: The worst part is my lungs are not cooperating when I pull out the bong. :cough:

And my hash is ready and I cant even smoke it... yet. :)

So basically you're sick of not being able to smoke, correct? I feel your plight on that one Spimp...

Back
Top Bottom