Here's my full current grow

Ok other thing to think about, is intensity of the light, but she’s clearly full into flower, normally a person would have there light set at 100% in flower. What’s the height of the light? Not that that’s very likely. Umm, next thing to think about would be, are they thirsty..? Are they over fed...?

I mean my BC plant had some major curling to her near the end of her life. I wasn’t worried about it as I was within the last week, but I was chalking it to me neglecting her for the last week or two of her life. Fed her a bit of water, but nothing near to the amount she demands for.

Ok other thing to think about, is intensity of the light, but she’s clearly full into flower, normally a person would have there light set at 100% in flower. What’s the height of the light? Not that that’s very likely. Umm, next thing to think about would be, are they thirsty..? Are they over fed...?

I mean my BC plant had some major curling to her near the end of her life. I wasn’t worried about it as I was within the last week, but I was chalking it to me neglecting her for the last week or two of her life. Fed her a bit of water, but nothing near to the amount she demands for.
I think I over fed/watered her as the others are looking great

nitro tox, overwater, root issues, possible wind burn depending on fan. in that order.

mostly likely nitro tox as looks super green. can cause ph issues and other nute lockout.
not hard to fix. just flush and rebalance nutes. will not un-claw but new growth will be ok.

nitro tox, overwater, root issues, possible wind burn depending on fan. in that order.

mostly likely nitro tox as looks super green. can cause ph issues and other nute lockout.
not hard to fix. just flush and rebalance nutes. will not un-claw but new growth will be ok.
I want to flush her but the dirt is still wet

drying her out first won't hurt. they can stop taking water in an excess situation tho.
won't pull from what is hurting them.

It’s common for pistils to change colour when their nearing the end of her life. She was 5 weeks, so really only needed another 2-3 weeks. Was still lots of white pistols. A flushing would have been good, but immediately after hitting her with nutrient solution at almost 100% would have done her good. The brown leafs were the plant telling you that she was missing those nutrients. But no looking back! Congrats on your harvest! :thumb:

It’s common for pistils to change colour when their nearing the end of her life. She was 5 weeks, so really only needed another 2-3 weeks. Was still lots of white pistols. A flushing would have been good, but immediately after hitting her with nutrient solution at almost 100% would have done her good. The brown leafs were the plant telling you that she was missing those nutrients. But no looking back! Congrats on your harvest! :thumb:
Yea the leafs were crispy near the buds but yea can't turn back now

If you try smoking it, and it’s not all that great of a high, you could make it into canna butter, and make your self some edibles. You could make hash and or oil out of it, or even press it for some rosin. Lots of options! Pick your poison lol! I’m not much of an edible person, so I love me some hash/oil! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom