Hermaphrodite

That's the thing about hermies-the male parts will pop out in random places,and there may only be one or two,but usually more.
But each one is capable of releasing thousands of pollen "grains"
So you don't need a bunch of them to screw up the plant.
A fan running in the grow space will make sure that the pollen gets distributed all over the plant.
That's why you have to keep a close eye on the plant-in my experience,once one shows up,more will follow,at different locations throughout the plant.

You can see the male parts surrounded by female flowers in this pic.That's what makes it a hermie -
the whole plant doesn't turn male,male parts will just randomly show up in the buds.

Yep,full blown hermie...is that your only plant?

I came home the weekend and found nothing but green balls in the 6th week of flower. The cause left lights on. If you remove the pollen sacks it is still a male. You can play it out get some male bud and chalk it up as experience. My next grow will be kick ass. XiwsX561 not the end of the world handle your business.

Hope this helps u spot them. Sounds like you need a better supplier of seeds. We have great sponsors here @420, check them out.
Hermie isnt just a stable seed plants can change due to stress. So keep an eye on that as well.
@SeedsMan, dope seeds good place to start

good luck

Back
Top Bottom