Hermaphrodite?

bruhh

420 Member
I was not aware of it as the flowering stage was going on the caylx started having seed in it and i dont have any male plants there. The seeds that took from buds were also feminized but had seeds in it and i had planted these. Most of these calyx have seeds in it 2-3 calyx were dryed out so i took it. Is there any chance these offspring will be 100% female ??

Attachments

• IMG_20200824_161840.jpg
    IMG_20200824_161840.jpg
    577.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_20200905_084750.jpg
    IMG_20200905_084750.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_20200905_084753.jpg
    IMG_20200905_084753.jpg
    517.6 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_20200905_084845.jpg
    IMG_20200905_084845.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200905_084940.jpg
    IMG_20200905_084940.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20200905_084948.jpg
    IMG_20200905_084948.jpg
    526.7 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_20200905_090047_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200905_090047_HDR.jpg
    535.5 KB · Views: 38
I think a herman will produce only female seeds - which are typically highly unstable and prone to becoming hermans themselves. That's been my experience with them anyway!

already producing mature seeds,, well, it's been pollinated for awhile now. for such a young plant, that tells a story,, indeed

I'm not seeing male sex organs. Any chance the pollen is from a nearby grow? Welcome.

I'm with @Bush Doctor 77 I don't see any male bits only seeds and female bits. Plants are spindly tho and the flowers are VERY small. Looks like a long running Sativa to me. Could be they hermed or nanner'd early down low and the pollen was viable.

So with the small flowers and seed in hand, she was pollinated very early likely right at the time she started flowering.

already producing mature seeds,, well, it's been pollinated for awhile now. for such a young plant, that tells a story,, indeed
I dont know how it happened and i dont have any male plants it just started by its own. and i dont see the sacks that hermaphrodite has.

I'm with @Bush Doctor 77 I don't see any male bits only seeds and female bits. Plants are spindly tho and the flowers are VERY small. Looks like a long running Sativa to me. Could be they hermed or nanner'd early down low and the pollen was viable.

So with the small flowers and seed in hand, she was pollinated very early likely right at the time she started flowering.
Im from nepal and the seeds i took from were feminized plants that grows in hills and the people nearby cure it and sell it so i just took that seeds and i dont have any male plants to pollinate it just happened and as you said i cant see the ball sacks that hermaphrodite shows. I think seeds might be from bad genes

Im from nepal

so,, are you from nepal and live elsewhere? or do you live in nepal now? i know the answer i think but want to be sure,, :volcano-smiley:

first,, peace and love from canada friend

hermies dont for sure produce 'ball sacks' like you mentioned,, not always,, there is 'nanners',, male bits that hide in amongst female bits,, sneaky they are.

but

sounds like you got male pollen in the air more than oxygen around your parts,, haha:thumb:

how groovy is all that friend,,

cheers

so,, are you from nepal and live elsewhere? or do you live in nepal now? i know the answer i think but want to be sure,, :volcano-smiley:

first,, peace and love from canada friend

hermies dont for sure produce 'ball sacks' like you mentioned,, not always,, there is 'nanners',, male bits that hide in amongst female bits,, sneaky they are.

but

sounds like you got male pollen in the air more than oxygen around your parts,, haha:thumb:

how groovy is all that friend,,

cheers
i live in nepal i was just trying out if i could something out of it . cause mostly we dont get good buds when buying from dealers most of the buds get pollinated so we dont get good stuff to smoke. im also going canada for my undergraduate studies :) so i gonna grow lots of autoflower and haven't ever seen indica wanna try :p

OK your neighbors are growing hemp then the pollen is in the air on your clothes it gets everywhere. Specially in dry weather.

We hippies used to go to Nepal to get the best of the best hash. Shame governments screwed that up for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom