Hey Everyone!

Thats exactly how I feel but I learned on a photo now im on my auto shes 26 days old
420-magazine-mobile531192217.jpg

anything that occurs in nature cannot be unnatural!
How is she doing now? I'd love to hear of your progress big time

Sent from my HTC One using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile1425305758.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1518239299.jpg
420-magazine-mobile312893088.jpg
420-magazine-mobile45583711.jpg
Day 60 ladies and gentleman!!! Come on buds lol

Beautiful.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

hi demonicangel, you mentioned several times your mistakes you made. what were they? im new to autos.my first attempt cks sent me the wrong seeds.i kept waiting for them to flower but they just kept growing.im trying cc from cks again.im trying a 50/50 perlite/soil mix. i like lst and topping but not sure about doing it yet. im using mh lamp from begining i just put it farther away.im curious about your name? what does it mean? anyways im new here too, so welcome. ive gotten stuff removed from site but basically post anything i want.

hi demonicangel, you mentioned several times your mistakes you made. what were they? im new to autos.my first attempt cks sent me the wrong seeds.i kept waiting for them to flower but they just kept growing.im trying cc from cks again.im trying a 50/50 perlite/soil mix. i like lst and topping but not sure about doing it yet. im using mh lamp from begining i just put it farther away.im curious about your name? what does it mean? anyways im new here too, so welcome. ive gotten stuff removed from site but basically post anything i want.
Certainly. I started them in cups. One should never start in cups. Instead I should have put them right into their finishing pot. The reason I did that was because I mix my own soil and it was still a bit too hot to plant in. Which leads me to another mistake, I should have checked the soil before starting my seeds as I miscalculated the time it would take for the soil to cool off. Then it was how close the led lights were to the plants which I believe stunted them some. Other then that I would have a more successful grow

Beautiful.

Thanks King. I'm dying here just waiting for them to ripen up. I'm going to guess and say if I'm lucky another 3 weeks. Maybe a bit earlier. They are still growing so I want to see them almost halt before I harvest.

Thanks King. I'm dying here just waiting for them to ripen up. I'm going to guess and say if I'm lucky another 3 weeks. Maybe a bit earlier. They are still growing so I want to see them almost halt before I harvest.

Patience is the best nute you'll give your plants

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Well sometimes a person never realizes how much they do for others. Just a simple tap on the back to encourage someone is greatly appreciated. Among other things. I believe you were nominated and belong there. I'd love to see myself up there one day. It's a great honor for everyone to see how much someone matters to other people

Oh I agree just can't wait on harvest I need some smoke and I'm tired of paying for my medication. It costs too damn much lol

A fucking men just spent an those 400 on two ounces. Need to learn to produce ounce or two per plant .

Back
Top Bottom