Hey People!

Welcome to :420: :welcome: We are also stoked to have you here. 420 Magazine is dedicated to spreading the good word about cannabis across the globe. As you can see, people here are very interested and keen to lend a hand. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask or pm. There are some good links here to help you find exactly what you are looking for
New Member Start Links

:peace:

Pantagruel: I see youre running LED's from topLED... have you flowered with them yet? I am really interested in getting one of the LEDs from there... prolly reflector series since it has the veg/flowering mode switches... just wanna get your input on them

Pantagruel: I see youre running LED's from topLED... have you flowered with them yet? I am really interested in getting one of the LEDs from there... prolly reflector series since it has the veg/flowering mode switches... just wanna get your input on them

So far very good with the lights. Nice quality units, good results. I haven't done a grow end to end yet, but lots of other people on the site have, you can search the journals for TopLed. I would have to say for the performance and flexibility LED's are really the future. Zero cooling issues.

Looking forward to seeing which way you go. Are you looking at any particular strains?

:Namaste:

So far very good with the lights. Nice quality units, good results. I haven't done a grow end to end yet, but lots of other people on the site have, you can search the journals for TopLed. I would have to say for the performance and flexibility LED's are really the future. Zero cooling issues.

Looking forward to seeing which way you go. Are you looking at any particular strains?

:Namaste:

Def keep my posted on how the flowering component of those LEDs work.... Def gonna get one in the next month or two... As far as strains go.. I'll just start with some cheap beans... thinking of scooping a few nirvana seeds off herbies... maybe some widow, white castle, crystal, or master kush

:welcome: hockeybry2 :goodjob: try this :passitleft: you chose the best site to learn, share and most importantly (to me),

laugh while sharing & learning from my 420 friends. I/we can get you a good discount on LEDS through a 420 friend here,

he is 420 sponsored, stop by , I'll introduce you to him.:high-five:

Feel free to drop by my indoor/outdoor journal aka "my yard" and say hello, ask anything you'd like, see a cool plant & hopefully,

share something with us, or share a comment. You will get a warm 420 welcome and I'm always happy to have a new visitor or

participator. The link is below, take a peek at "Fluxy Lady in full restraint", browse around, you'll see some

unique pics and informative shares, from new first time growers to some veteran, experienced growers, from all over the world.

This grow style you can see thru the link below, has produced many award winning plants here at 420.

Enjoy the 420 family we have here, you'll find no better site!:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom