Hi All - Learning To Grow Autoflower

Only use seaweed once a month or so after the initial dose, as stated on the bottle
Rough guide - up the ab by 1ml per 10 days until you max out on 4ml - don't go above that
Hi Roy what would you say is the best temperature to aim for with the lights on and what is the best temperature to aim for when lights are off. Trying to get this one right with the temps. Hope your all good 👍

Hi Roy what would you say is the best temperature to aim for with the lights on and what is the best temperature to aim for when lights are off. Trying to get this one right with the temps. Hope your all good 👍
It mostly looks after itself, I don't use any heaters or coolers
Lights on temp is around 26°C, lights off around 18-20°C

Ssorry for slow reply. At the moment with my light on with out the heater on reaches around 23 and with the light off around 17. It's that a big problem or should I keep my heater on? I'm saving up for a decent light hopefully soon guys fingers crossed
It mostly looks after itself, I don't use any heaters or coolers
Lights on temp is around 26°C, lights off around 18-20°C

@ginger power Ace seeds, seeds here now, Royal Queen seeds. They have good stuff. Herbie's will link you to most the good ones if your strain is in a country that doesn't ship to US or UK. Go through Herbie's for them kind.
I’ve had nothing but great success @Herbies Seeds. They are one of my favorite distributors. CL🍀

Ssorry for slow reply. At the moment with my light on with out the heater on reaches around 23 and with the light off around 17. It's that a big problem or should I keep my heater on? I'm saving up for a decent light hopefully soon guys fingers crossed
No need for a heater, 17-23 is ok
You can turn off the extractor if you want to warm it up a bit, save a bit of wear on the fan/filter, a few quid of leccy and enjoy some quiet nights
Just have it on for at least an hour a day to refresh the air

No need for a heater, 17-23 is ok
You can turn off the extractor if you want to warm it up a bit, save a bit of wear on the fan/filter, a few quid of leccy and enjoy some quiet nights
Just have it on for at least an hour a day to refresh the air
OK thanks Roy's that's what I've started doing now... How's your girls doing? He's my lady's one one the left is Strawberry 🍓 banana 🍌

20240302_075353.jpg

Looking good GP - start thinking about how you're gonna train these or it's gonna get pretty busy in there 🤔

My Lemon Pineapple is well into flower [see current grow in sig below] , Northern Lights is about to flower and this morning some Purple Ghost Candy freebie seeds from SeedsMan turned up :cheesygrinsmiley:
My next grow will be a 420 comparative so I'll be maxing everything out which will be fun, haven't done an aggressive grow for a long time
Hopefully you'll be around to give me some pointers lol :cool:

PS Best to start a new journal now you're growing a new strain ie '[strain name] [auto/photo] by Ginger Power'
Then use the report button to tell Mods this journal is completed
Then you can copy the url of this grow and add it to your signature like mine below

Looking good GP - start thinking about how you're gonna train these or it's gonna get pretty busy in there 🤔

My Lemon Pineapple is well into flower [see current grow in sig below] , Northern Lights is about to flower and this morning some Purple Ghost Candy freebie seeds from SeedsMan turned up :cheesygrinsmiley:
My next grow will be a 420 comparative so I'll be maxing everything out which will be fun, haven't done an aggressive grow for a long time
Hopefully you'll be around to give me some pointers lol :cool:

PS Best to start a new journal now you're growing a new strain ie '[strain name] [auto/photo] by Ginger Power'
Then use the report button to tell Mods this journal is completed
Then you can copy the url of this grow and add it to your signature like mine below
I have no plan set in place at the moment so any advice would be appreciated...

Haha nice Roy sounds like your going for it... I look forward to getting to your stage...

Haha I don't think I can give you pointers not quite yet 😅 fue more years yet.

OK il open up a new grow journal now :)

I have no plan set in place at the moment so any advice would be appreciated...

Haha nice Roy sounds like your going for it... I look forward to getting to your stage...

Haha I don't think I can give you pointers not quite yet 😅 fue more years yet.

OK il open up a new grow journal now :)
I've opened up a new page I don't no if I've done it right. I don't no how to copy and paste it so u can all get it. Sorry so I hope you can all follow me on my new page

Back
Top Bottom