Strawberry Banana/Critical Orange Punch Auto

ginger power

Strawberry banana auto critical orange punch

My second grow so go easy on me guys lol

2x 10L fabric pots
Perlite and professional + 70/30 mix

Ladies are now 16 days old

(Nuts week 1) cmag 1ml seaweed 1ml A/B 1ml ph 6.5 day temps 23c rh 70% night temps 18c

(Nuts week 2) cmag 1ml seaweed 1ml A/B 2ml ph 6.5 day temps 23c rh 70% night temps 18c

20240302_075353.jpg

:popcorn:

Strawberry banana auto critical orange punch

My second grow so go easy on me guys lol

2x 10L fabric pots
Perlite and professional + 70/30 mix

Ladies are now 16 days old

(Nuts week 1) cmag 1ml seaweed 1ml A/B 1ml ph 6.5 day temps 23c rh 70% night temps 18c

(Nuts week 2) cmag 1ml seaweed 1ml A/B 2ml ph 6.5 day temps 23c rh 70% night temps 18c

20240302_075353.jpg
:popcorn: :ciao: CL🍀

I like the use of the bag "Tag" to label above pic. I topped, my 1st. try on Frosted Skywalker and she "stunted" on me. I waited till it was 5 nodes if I can remember, wasn't too early but something went wrong as this cultivar grows 4 ft. tall. Twice I've put her to the lights. But this grow went south on me. Good luck and following to learn,Cheers. SS

When you have enough stem above the 3rd node to make a clean cut without damaging the new shoots, you can top it
OK thanks Roy's il send some pictures when I think I'm ready top. Quick question 🤔 why isit my bud smell like shit but i squeeze a couple buds together and them then smell amazing and the tast is completely different like starting to taste nice from me squeeze the buds to made them more dence. I've lost more volume but gain alot more tast and flavour and looks alot better. Before it wasn't worth a wank now il pay for a bag I'm confused lol 😆 😅

20240309_154608.jpg

20240309_154550.jpg

I like the use of the bag "Tag" to label above pic. I topped, my 1st. try on Frosted Skywalker and she "stunted" on me. I waited till it was 5 nodes if I can remember, wasn't too early but something went wrong as this cultivar grows 4 ft. tall. Twice I've put her to the lights. But this grow went south on me. Good luck and following to learn,Cheers. SS
Thanks for the advice il take a follow

It's a combination of how much leaf there is in the bud, how tight it's trimmed, and exactly how it's dried & cured
It may surprise you to know that a lot of street bud is sprayed with terpenes for bag appeal
Take a couple of buds, bag it up and put it in your sock or pocket and you'll soon stink of the good stuff as it warms up and gets lightly crushed
The compost smell does eventually disappear, but it can take 3-6 months or more

It's a combination of how much leaf there is in the bud, how tight it's trimmed, and exactly how it's dried & cured
It may surprise you to know that a lot of street bud is sprayed with terpenes for bag appeal
Take a couple of buds, bag it up and put it in your sock or pocket and you'll soon stink of the good stuff as it warms up and gets lightly crushed
The compost smell does eventually disappear, but it can take 3-6 months or more
I didn't no non of that, I have heard of people spraying with sugar water if I'm correct? Il keep a bag in my pocket see how it goes. I've topped my lady's there getting big... I've been abit quite for awhile just coz of my brother and family showing there face more. Hope everyone is doing well how's all your lady's doing?

:ganjamon:

Would you advise for me to cut any of my bottom stems away? Like the one in the 📸 picture?

I've got to think about space aswell. As my funds are really low at the moment I'm going to buy another light the same as I have now so il have 2 in there to help

20240314_174518.jpg
I wouldn't as it's a bit skinny already, but it's perfect for a clone if you do chop them off

I wouldn't as it's a bit skinny already, but it's perfect for a clone if you do chop them off
Il leave her be for now... hopefully when the other light comes she will fill out but looking online at the breed there quite skinny so I'm not to worried. The other one is like a bush would you advise me to chop any of the lower stems leaves on that one? 🤔

Il leave her be for now... hopefully when the other light comes she will fill out but looking online at the breed there quite skinny so I'm not to worried. The other one is like a bush would you advise me to chop any of the lower stems leaves on that one? 🤔
At this stage I think it's best to wait until you see how the plant shapes up, at least until you double up the light
If it's stocky and bushy, you could LST it out a bit

Back
Top Bottom