Canuk NL Autos & Lemon Pineapple Photoperiod Side-By-Side In Coco

Quick update
DSC_3818.JPG

DSC_3819.JPG

Happy growings
:hookah:

Lemon Pineapple has stretched considerably, I only have about 12" overhead now

The flowers are growing sparsely up the stem, showing some Sativa genetics I suspect

Northern Lights Autos
I left one to grow naturally, topped another two and tried to LST the third one to open it up and snapped one branch
I took off the training hook and used it to prop up the damaged limb and it is still growing normally - amazing how a knuckle forms almost overnight

Natural growth
Topped - this is my usual method
Topped and lightly trained - didn't really work how I intended; not seeing any benefit with an auto

:peace:

Northern Lights Autos are now day 40 - lovely healthy plants but no flowers 🤔
They've been on 12/12 since around week 2 and on bloom nutes for the last week or so - zilch apart from a couple of tiny wisps

It's all a bit strange, the Lemon Pineapple photoperiod started flowering while still on 18/6 > 16/8 but these autos are not flowering at all under any circumstance
The temptation to write them off is growing daily; shit happens, move on

Northern Lights Autos are now day 40 - lovely healthy plants but no flowers 🤔
They've been on 12/12 since around week 2 and on bloom nutes for the last week or so - zilch apart from a couple of tiny wisps

It's all a bit strange, the Lemon Pineapple photoperiod started flowering while still on 18/6 > 16/8 but these autos are not flowering at all under any circumstance
The temptation to write them off is growing daily; shit happens, move on
They're autos Roy lol. They don't listen to your light schedule like a photo. They take their time and flower when they're ready. Be patient and you'll be glad you did.

Back
Top Bottom