Indoor Auto, Mephisto, Coco, LED

Day 53
shits growin pretty well, that preflower stretch movin along, fillin out this tent and makin her look a bit crowded....was not expecting that at all
still training the two mid ones with ties n what not
nothing for back left or the little hempy
and just pushing down on branches on the topped and not trained ones
dont know what to do with the little one in the corner, she never really recovered from the bend over
jacked the nutes up to 1.1ec with half grow half flower and some bud candy, sensizym and rhino skin
hempy kicked in finally, but i think the transplant wasnt a good idea and she started flowering shortly after, we'll see what happens in the next few weeks i guess!!
also, man what a dumb idea to do this in coco/perlite mix, watering twice a day isnt enough, might need to set up an auto system for at least 3 times a day or move the little heater might be dryin shit out faster
1570336979050.png

ya the 2L is my watering can
1570337009967.png

Looking great in there lungren! No doubt! :thumb:

Yes, most people say when growing in coco, you need to water early day. As it’s considered a hydro grow, they can never get over watered and pretty much live in water.

When I grew my last blue Angel batch in coco. I never did that, I kept creating my wet/dry cycle. I got really lazy and would sometimes go 5-6 days between waterings. Ultimately my last grow could have been a lot better then it did, but I just simply don’t have the time for watering everyday. I’m trying to stick to my 3-4 days between waterings now with this run (I’m in soil this run though) and will turn out much better then my last run.

Even with you watering once every two days, would be a better watering schedule then what I gave them.

Keep up the good work man!!

Btw did you transplant some plants in between updates? :hmmmm:

Btw did you transplant some plants in between updates? :hmmmm:
just the one in the hempy bucket, she was in a tiny 1/3 of a gallon pot before, and the other tiny one i gave away
and ya i knew goin into it it would be alot of watering, just regretting it now!
3 x a day! and i buy ro water from the store, might have to make the swap to tap shits just sittin at 250 ppm, or something around here

just the one in the hempy bucket, she was in a tiny 1/3 of a gallon pot before, and the other tiny one i gave away
and ya i knew goin into it it would be alot of watering, just regretting it now!
3 x a day! and i buy ro water from the store, might have to make the swap to tap shits just sittin at 250 ppm, or something around here

I wonder if you pour the tap water then let it sit for 24 hours helps at all, I know it’ll de-chlorinated it, just not sure if it will help in any other aspects

Hey Lungren nice grow going on, I'm using almost straight phed tap with a bubbler until bloom then I'm adding PK boosters, some base nutz with cal mag. Tap EC 0.4 ph 8 I've had one of my best yeilds to date....with as little as 2ml/g in mid flower? A good bro @Pennywise told me less is more....2 years later....I agree!
I'm no pro however

Also, autowatering is the best thing since sliced bread :high-five: that part I know for certain!! Haha. This week ill post some harvest pics if you want to check it out.

Not offering advise but it's what's working in my hood.

Peace and keep up the great work!

Day 58
thats crazy lowded! thx for the tip, will have to try it next grow..and maybe go through your 160 pages of that grow you got goin on!
things growin good!
think the preflower stretch stopping soonish....
supercropped a plant just to keep things even, and because im a reckless idiot
ended up breakin off my biggest top and the stalk was hollow like a straw!! is that shit normal or what???!
hempy goin strong as shit! got another light in the tent so i hope that the internodal stretching is gonna be smaller
1570764677120.png

1570764693825.png

1570764711457.png

Hollow stems can mean a boron deficiency. That would explain the what it seemed like “slow growth”

Solution for Boron Deficiency in Cannabis
Note: Sometimes a cannabis boron deficiency (like all deficiencies) can be triggered by stressful conditions and may clear up on its own after the period of stress is over.
1.) Use Good Sources of Nutrients
Most cannabis growers don’t need to add more nutrient. In fact, most growers have actually already given plenty of boron to their cannabis plants, whether they meant to or not. If you’re using quality soil or cannabis-friendly nutrients, you probably don’t need to worry about adding more boron. Boron deficiencies are generally more likely to appear when a grower is using heavily filtered or reverse osmisis (RO) water to feed plants, since boron is found in most tap water, but that’s actually not the most common reason growers see boron deficiencies in their cannabis plants! As long as you’re giving your plants a good source of nutrients, you probably need to…
2.) Adjust pH to Correct Range
But the reason most growers see boron deficiencies is because boron is best absorbed at lower pH ranges. When the pH gets too high, your plant may exhibit signs of a boron deficiency even if it’s physically there near the roots.
Learn how to manage your pH when growing cannabis.
In soil, boron is best absorbed by the roots in the 6.0 – 6.5 pH range (in soil, it’s generally recommended to keep the pH between 6.0 – 7.0, but boron specifically tends to be best absorbed below 6.5).
In hydro, boron is best absorbed by the roots in the 5.5 – 6.2 pH range (in hydro, it’s generally recommended to keep the pH between 5.5 – 6.5, but boron specifically tends to be best absorbed below 6.2).
3.) Give Plants Enough Moisture
Boron is not absorbed well if there isn’t enough moisture, for example if plant is underwatered or humidity is very low (below 25% relative humidity in the air). Proper watering practices will help prevent underwatering, and a humidifier may be needed to achieve the best growth if your grow room is very dry.
4.) Watch Leaves for Recovery
If you suspect your growing cannabis plant has a boron deficiency, flush your system with clean, pH’d water that contains a regular dose of cannabis-friendly nutrients. Old damaged growth will likely not recover. Watch plant over next few days to make sure that the problem stops spreading to new growth.

Yeah, they have exploded with growth, I remember at the beginning it almost seemed like they were growing slow. Your probably right.

try not to get anything in the stem, that could lead it to get an infection or something.

keep up the good work! :woohoo:

Day 67
thinks lookin, seems like stretch is done for some of the ladies
some good trichs comin out on the cheese, and the hempy gettin pretty tall
tried uppping the nutes to 1.2 ec with more P cause of the purpling but took some burn tips so still playin with it
and front mid plant starting to fade out, not sure if from nutes or flowering, seems early for flower fade though
1571593895758.png

Attachments

• 1571593984929.png
    1571593984929.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 159
Back
Top Bottom