Velk Returns Illuminautos Mephisto Coco LED Auto #3

Just bought some beans from Mephisto. They were very efficient and arranged payment and got confirmation within about 1 hour. Liked their selection.

While I wont' begin my next grow until January wanted to get the delivered before we go away. I would hate to have them sitting at the post office for 2 months.

If mine pops as nice as yours I will be very happy.

I next need to figure out if I'm going to grow in Coco or Soil. Was thinking of growing one DWC and compare.

I ordered direct too, I got Blue Toof and Sour Crackle from the Illuminautos, they gave me an extra bean in each and 7 Auto Cush beans as the freebies. Thats basically doubled my order, can't beat that ! Thats about 2 years worth of growing for me. I popped a Blue Toof in to get the party started. My current strain is Girl Scout Cookies, I have 3 going as my Tent is only 1m2, so I am now planning on planting a bean every 3 weeks to have a perpetual grow going. You're plants are looking really good mate, can't wait to see how they frost up as they flower.

I ordered direct too, I got Blue Toof and Sour Crackle from the Illuminautos, they gave me an extra bean in each and 7 Auto Cush beans as the freebies. Thats basically doubled my order, can't beat that ! Thats about 2 years worth of growing for me. I popped a Blue Toof in to get the party started. My current strain is Girl Scout Cookies, I have 3 going as my Tent is only 1m2, so I am now planning on planting a bean every 3 weeks to have a perpetual grow going. You're plants are looking really good mate, can't wait to see how they frost up as they flower.

there such bang for your buck the freebees are awsome works out so cheap a seed ,i also get the illuminauto packs as u get 5 per pack and works out cheaper than there normal lines then i get the others with my freebies works out about 4$ a bean lol

these ones should be so good i got the gold glue (24carat x grape crinkle x gorillaglue4)
and man bear alien pig (ripleys og (alien og) x 3 bears og )

ill keep an eye on your journaly wanna se what the blue tooth is like =)

perpetual harvest is nice!! i ended up getting a veg tent so can have an auto harvest every 4 weeks =) was only a 75x75 mars small tent now got a veg room you should lo0ok at a little veg tent if u have room

Just bought some beans from Mephisto. They were very efficient and arranged payment and got confirmation within about 1 hour. Liked their selection.

While I wont' begin my next grow until January wanted to get the delivered before we go away. I would hate to have them sitting at the post office for 2 months.

I next need to figure out if I'm going to grow in Coco or Soil. Was thinking of growing one DWC and compare.

tbh i think its hard to choose out of there selection there all great strains shipping is fast considering there location

atleast you have what you want there and if any new ones come out you can add to the selection for january =)))

Hope you get your Alien cross .

so do i pw ripleys and toothless are always out of stock =( such fast sellers

:Namaste:

its a hard choice as all have diffrent pros and cons

soil pros dont have to water every day holds nutes cons bugs,longer flushes needed ,takes longer to correct a defficency

coco pros hydro yeilds ,fast root system development,less fulsh time, easy to correct ph deficencys ,no bugs hard to over water

cons have to water every day (can get long if hand feeding ) ,holds no nutes ,if you dont buy pre treated coco you will have topre treat and soak before use

dwc pros , water temp control(can be a con), massive yeilds!! some systems can be automated

cons electric costs ph issues higher feed costs , water temp control ,needs suplemented oxygen

I hear you about value if you order direct, with a t-shirt and stealth/trackable postage I spent €97, thats €5 a bean ! For top quality strains that are a completely unique type of bud, its hard to beat. I couldn't find anything on Google to see what the strains would look like grown - they are that unique ! I love that. I will keep everyone posted on what my grow looks like, I can't wait, Blue Toof is rated as 'insanely frosty' which is exactly what I like in my buds.

I hear you about value if you order direct, with a t-shirt and stealth/trackable postage I spent €97, thats €5 a bean ! For top quality strains that are a completely unique type of bud, its hard to beat. I couldn't find anything on Google to see what the strains would look like grown - they are that unique ! I love that. I will keep everyone posted on what my grow looks like, I can't wait, Blue Toof is rated as 'insanely frosty' which is exactly what I like in my buds.

i need me a t shirt i want one of there old ones haha ,and they are best value about

if you type grow diarys on google u can look up every seed bank and u can scroll down tells gram per watt pot size etc what it likes growing tips on every strain, so often before i buy ill look on there to see the plant behaviour , the way its set up is really good and easy to use really helpfull for looking at the breeders seeds actually grown and broken down in to easy to digest bits

that or afn will be places you can find photos of all the strains even most the iluminautos the original & limited edition lines can be found easily online on there main site :Namaste:

I didn't select stealth shipping was that a mistake? Do they ship from UK or from Canada? I think the person who responded to the Order must have been in Canada as it would have been the middle of the night in UK when I received an e-mail with payment instructions.

I didn't select stealth shipping was that a mistake? Do they ship from UK or from Canada? I think the person who responded to the Order must have been in Canada as it would have been the middle of the night in UK when I received an e-mail with payment instructions.[/QUOTE

they are orig from uk england but based in spain , they ship world wide i dont bother with stealth packaging all that extra for a dvd case lol

and some companys with stealth packaging dont come in there orig packaging like marys i dislike this as i like to keep the sealable seed packs to keep track of what strains ive tried and also handy for storage :cheer:

All their strains look epic. I literally took a stab in the dark with their Illuminautos, I went with their 'frost rating' - I love my frosty buds. When I was deciding which one to plant first, I closed my eyes and went with the strain I picked up first - Blue Toof won.

Hey Velk!

Just found my way over here and got all caught up!

Looking forward to growing alongside you :cheesygrinsmiley:

:blunt:

All their strains look epic. I literally took a stab in the dark with their Illuminautos, I went with their 'frost rating' - I love my frosty buds. When I was deciding which one to plant first, I closed my eyes and went with the strain I picked up first - Blue Toof won.

its hard to choose isnt it lol im gonna make my way threw there illuminauto range minus there cheese strains

Hey Velk!

Just found my way over here and got all caught up!

Looking forward to growing alongside you :cheesygrinsmiley:

:blunt:

hey big glad to have you here :Namaste:

Really interesting - I got an email this morning from Mephisto this morning with a tracking number. Was surprised that it shipped from Colorado and should be here tomorrow.

Your selection process seems similar to mine - I think I used a dart board - I chose Double Grape, Skystomper and Bears OG.

Really interesting - I got an email this morning from Mephisto this morning with a tracking number. Was surprised that it shipped from Colorado and should be here tomorrow.

Your selection process seems similar to mine - I think I used a dart board - I chose Double Grape, Skystomper and Bears OG.
Nothing wrong with that. You'll have that right away.

Back
Top Bottom