Hopefully that's the end of them. :thumb:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Your right. :rolleyes:
Feken nightmare those dam thing's.
Hopefully that's the end of them. :thumb:

#Vivosun #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Sorry to report we lost another true gem. This world will miss his intrepid work maintaining the Who's in Town and Netherlands Coffeeshop Menus.
:(
Never had the pleasure to meet him, looking forward to meeting one day in that Great Coffee Shop upstairs.
:Namaste:

Fallen Warrior

Top down shots of this first Space Cake's three main cola bud tops.
About two weeks out.
01 20 2023 Space Cake Bud top.jpg

01 20 2023 Space Cake Bud tops.jpg

Today, my Mars is doubling as my lunch heater.
01 25 2023 Mars heats lunch.jpg
Duel purpose :rofl:
I don't think they will list it as a selling feature. :rolleyes:
Enjoy.

#Vivosun #LoveWhatYouGrow
Bill284 😎

End of January in Nieuw Amsterdam is a most unusual time to have to run air conditioning to lower the room temperature!

Not normal!

I may give a new SNS product a go for pest control. I have been dutifully using 209 as a soil drench and foliar spray, and will use up what I have left. It's pest prevention capabilities are limited.

The new 217 is strictly a foliar spray. It would be an expensive alternative to Neem.

At a +-1-6 ratio it doesn't stretch far. So, one $70 dollar pint equates to 7 pints of foliar product. It's recommended to use distilled or non-chlorinated water.

The last pest infestation consumed at least 7 pints of Neem foliar at a cost of about $4. That's almost 20x the cost?! 😳

I doubt it's that much better but I may still give it a go
:idea:

End of January in Nieuw Amsterdam is a most unusual time to have to run air conditioning to lower the room temperature!

Not normal!

I may give a new SNS product a go for pest control. I have been dutifully using 209 as a soil drench and foliar spray, and will use up what I have left. It's pest prevention capabilities are limited.

The new 217 is strictly a foliar spray. It would be an expensive alternative to Neem.

At a +-1-6 ratio it doesn't stretch far. So, one $70 dollar pint equates to 7 pints of foliar product. It's recommended to use distilled or non-chlorinated water.

The last pest infestation consumed at least 7 pints of Neem foliar at a cost of about $4. That's almost 20x the cost?! 😳

I doubt it's that much better but I may still give it a go
:idea:
I wrote SNS and asked for a trial sample
Fingers crossed.

Thanks be to God, the Mercy package from the good folks at SNS arrived.
Pictured below the 217-c pouch to mix into a 1 quart container.
This will replace Neem, with fingers crossed AND on bended knee.
Also pictured below, my new EXPERI-MINT (get it?).
Mint is supposed to discourage critters, I figured I try it as a companion planting to see what happens.
Anyone else already try this? How'd it go?
I DO like mint tea.
BUT I consume more cannabis.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
01 31 2023 experi mint.jpg

Thanks be to God, the Mercy package from the good folks at SNS arrived.
Pictured below the 217-c pouch to mix into a 1 quart container.
This will replace Neem, with fingers crossed AND on bended knee.
Also pictured below, my new EXPERI-MINT (get it?).
Mint is supposed to discourage critters, I figured I try it as a companion planting to see what happens.
Anyone else already try this? How'd it go?
I DO like mint tea.
BUT I consume more cannabis.
:cheesygrinsmiley:
01 31 2023 experi mint.jpg
Hey Ed.:ciao:
I used the SNS as a preventative measure in the greenhouse this summer.
Never had a single pest after using it.:thumb:
Had to get it reshipped from Florida to get it to Canada.
But no issues after using it.
I tried garlic as a companion plant, never tried mint.
Garlic didn't work, hehe.
Mites galore, a few years ago this was.
Good luck with the mint. :high-five:
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

First application of SNS217-c completed. I sure hope it works, it smells much more pleasant than Neem. THOROUGHLY sprayed EVERY plant in my room. 3 in tent #1, 4 in tent #2, and 14 under the propagation light. +2 mint plants. Everything.

Haven't seen critters, eggs or tell tale yellowing for a couple weeks now, so I guess this applications falls about midway between 'prevention' and 'mitigation'.

I plan to douse them again with the SNS217-c spray in 3 days, and then hopefully move to 2 applications 3 days apart once per month as ongoing prevention.

There are two flowering ladies remaining that have endured this pest blitzkrieg. An Opium in tent#1 due Friday and looking pretty good. In tent#2 there is a Wappa that is today only 33 days flowering. She's already toppling over.

Photo doesn't capture well how fat this bud is getting. Wish you were here.

02 01 2023 Wappa 33 days.jpg

I just finished the second application of SNS217c foliar spray, that consumes the 4 ounce pouch.

Truth be told, I may be sold on the smell alone - shhhh.

I DO NOT LIKE using either NEEM or FOGGERS, and am HOPING not to have to use them again with the following prevention regimen:

All waterings +2 tablespoons or more of SNS209
SNS27c foliar spray 2x per month 3 days apart

I've written SNS for feedback on this plan. It would equate to 1 gallon SNS209 and 12 pouch's SNS217c per year. I also asked for their best deal considering I am a poor old man.

Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom