Digby's New Auto Tent

dig,, might i ask you, and maybe did already once,, do your pucks get quite hot or warm to the touch? mine are barely warm, tho i have my driver not attached to the light

another puck user has me wondering again if my lights are puttin out all they can

cheers friend

Here is the newest round. All at varying ages because I had one hell of a time getting my Mephisto beans to germinate. Out of the 8 that I had only 2 of them properly germinated. One other did technically pop but then it had deformed first leaves and took a full week to pop a deformed second set so I pulled it and put my last White Widow XXL in that middle pot just a couple of days ago. It popped right away with no issues.

That being said I'm definitely much less jaded on the Mephisto hype. My advice- stay away from the Illuminatos. The two that I actually have growing are an Orange Diesel on the right and a Samsquanch OG on the left. Both of those are from the other tested lines. All 5 of my Bubbasquanch either never popped or grew that one weak deformed plant. I also had one Sam's Crack that never popped. Weak genetics IMO. I've had mystery aged bag seed that was more vigorous by far.

Oh well, onwards and upwards.

Back
Top Bottom