Digby's New Auto Tent

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Those look awesome. I love White Widow.
I have the same size tent, from Apollo.
I like Vivosun a lot! They have great pots.

How are the temps with that passive light!?!
It looks pretty neat. :Rasta:

Here are a few before and after pics from last night. The fan leaves were all chopped while the plant stood then hacked them down and quartered them up to hang so the buds will actually separate and dry a little better.

I just ordered a new rosin press and the plan is to squish quite a bit of this. I'll post some pictures of that squish as well once it gets here and these gals are dried up.

Nice looking grow setup man...ive been looking for couple weeks for lights in my 2x4 and I'm so glad I stumbled across this post!!! Ive been debating on a couple lights and the 2x4 chilled logic from rapid led was one of them and I think I'm about to pull the trigger on em! Do you have any more post with these lights?

Nice looking grow setup man...ive been looking for couple weeks for lights in my 2x4 and I'm so glad I stumbled across this post!!! Ive been debating on a couple lights and the 2x4 chilled logic from rapid led was one of them and I think I'm about to pull the trigger on em! Do you have any more post with these lights?

I don't have any others at the moment, they were new for this grow. I'll have another starting soon. I've definitely enjoyed the lights though. I would recommend them

I was goina choose this setup but after learning they only have a 18month warranty compared to timber grow lights 3vl which have a 3 yr warranty I think ima go for the timber 3vl
I really had my eye on the chilled logic but Idk
You ever heard of timber ?

outstanding harvest digger,, very well done,,

enjoy your bounty friend,, cheers

a pic of my light,, i raised it up as high as i could,, waiting for results still. i have some good plants under it now,,

cheers agin

How much that setup cost you? And what size is your grow area ?
I really like those lights but timbers customer service and warranty seems alot better than rapid leds

I was goina choose this setup but after learning they only have a 18month warranty compared to timber grow lights 3vl which have a 3 yr warranty I think ima go for the timber 3vl
I really had my eye on the chilled logic but Idk
You ever heard of timber ?

I've seen Timber. They make some nice cob lights, I've seen some pretty nice grows on here with their lights. The reason I didn't go with cobs is the wider dispersion of heat that the quantum board pucks offer along with a little bit bigger light emitting surface that has the 660nm red boosters. I'm also a big fan of Growmau5, he makes some awesome DIY content and has developed some sweet gear. I would have to look at the efficacy of the cobs but I believe the Samsung 301b diodes are the most efficient available at the moment. Thats' the diode the Growmau5 pucks and most of the other latest quantum boards use. Those are the reasons I went with the puck fixture over a cob fixture though.

The warranty is what made me go with an HLG on my other grow, however. They're another good option for QBs. If you go with a Timber I'm sure you'll be happy with it, they look pretty nice. Happy shopping! Let me know what you find.

outstanding harvest digger,, very well done,,

enjoy your bounty friend,, cheers

a pic of my light,, i raised it up as high as i could,, waiting for results still. i have some good plants under it now,,

cheers agin

Very nice Niv! I'll be watching to see how the harvest goes for you. I'm about to start trimming mine in the next couple of days. The cold weather has them drying a couple days quicker than I expected.

Cheers!

Some harvest nug pics.

First up the big plant colas and macros. The green tube is the 1/2 oz tube from one of the local dispensaries btw, for scale.

Then some colas and macros from the middle plant

Back
Top Bottom