Upgrading Lighting

Thank you for buying from a business that supports our forum!

Of course! I definitely recommend everyone check them out. They have a good selection and their sales department got back to me over the weekend, beat a competitor's price and sent me a custom invoice on a Sunday. I haven't received the light yet, but so far I'm very happy and they seem to have great customer service.

Look what just came in the mail today! A shiny new 550 V2. Oh man I'm pumped. It has some stylin new covers over the wire connections that I haven't seen before. I wonder if that's something they're working on for ingress protection. Either way I'm a big fan. I can't wait to get this guy hung after I harvest that tent this weekend!

Oh BTW, lots of love to LED Grow Lights Depot. I bought this and a 300 for a friends' christmas present. They hooked it up on the price for buying both and they were here within a week. I just wish I had some stickers or something from them to put up. I think the lights came straight from HLG so there probably wasn't any opportunity for that. STILL, great transaction and a great sponsor to get some lights from if you're in the market.

Back
Top Bottom