Full cycle grow with dimmers

I have a par meter, great investment to determine optimum light distance with the QBs

I'd recommend it for sure

Distance and % means nothing if not in conjunction with each other.

Knowing the PAR reading really helps a lot

not far off at about 70
but I'm well into flower
this is day 26

Starting to see explosive bud site development

Those are some nice looking ladies for sure!
I have a par meter, great investment to determine optimum light distance with the QBs

I'd recommend it for sure

Distance and % means nothing if not in conjunction with each other.

Knowing the PAR reading really helps a lot

I would like to get a proper light meter, it's on my list for sure. Until then I might try to download an app or something. The guy at the grow shop recommended that last time I talked to him about meters. "They're not perfect, but better than nothing" was the gist.

So what kind of par readings are you looking for in veg? and do you also wait until flower to turn it up to full strength?

Try reading a bit about DLI (Daily Light Integral) that will give you a picture of how it works, In my opinion it's better to run high power and use Gas Lantern Routine than running 18/6 at low/medium power, well it's better to run GLR either way really :)

You can veg with very little light, but with full saturation the plant grows faster and healthier.

A proper quantum sensor sets you back $500, the money is better spent on more light/electricity ;)

When I vegged with my QB288s I did 85w per board early on, then 100w mid veg and 135w last week or two of veg and throughout flowering.

Back
Top Bottom