Grow lights!

OwenMick123

420 Member
Hi guys, now that ive been researching for the past couple weeks now. people are using these HLG grow lights an you just assemble them yourself. they have an amazing low pull from the wall an yet do wonders when it comes to growing. Just curious if any of you guys know about these lights an what would be best for a 4x4 grow tent, growing four plants. i was considering two HLG 100 LEDs. Hopefully you guys can shed a little light on this problem lol,

thanks- Owen

I think you would want about 4 of those. That will put you at 25w/sq ft. I get decent results with that amount of QB based light.

I recommend @TimberGrowLights they are a sponsor here, treated me really well, and I believe they still offer a 420 member discount.

Peace

Soon we will have this kind of lights, and no need to assemble yourself. 90% of the components are UL listed as well. :D But not sure if you can wait till then, might be around two month for the new product release. :slide:

Soon we will have this kind of lights, and no need to assemble yourself. 90% of the components are UL listed as well. :D But not sure if you can wait till then, might be around two month for the new product release. :slide:
You mean a Mars quantum board?

if you are looking for best led grow lights in 2019 for indoor plants then you can visit reviewslut.com.

All of those lights posted are "blurple" LEDs and are old technology. "White light" (2700-3500k) COBs or mid-power LEDs is where the game is now. I switched from the old blurple style to a DIY mid-power strip fixture, cut my power consumption in half, and increased my yield 50%. Cheap blurple LEDs will get you started but you'll soon be yeaning for more. I've wasted a lot of money buy buying one thing then replacing it months later after I was dissatisfied. Buy the better light to begin with, even if it means delaying your purchase a while. You won't be sorry.

I literally did that this week. I started with 2 Viparspectra 600W Reflector Series lights for my first grow and did great for vegging but weren’t doing what I really needed for flowering in my 4x4x7 tent. So I spent the money and bought a HLG 600H Quantum Board all assembled with dimmer knob installed. I couldn’t be happier with their sheer brightness in my tent. Only been 5 days but my plants have responded very nicely so far to them. A little warm in the tent but a nearby window helps curb that problem

Back
Top Bottom