Ed's Mother Wappa & 1st Auto Grow

WOWSA!!

So, what do you look for in terms of optimal harvest with this? Tric color over?
I don't like a racey feeling so I let my trics get good and cloudy. The longer they go the more cloudy they get. Then Amber's start to appear. I like to get a good mix of amber and cloudy. This usually gives the couchlock feeling i desire.
If you let more ambers appear then more couchlock. But too many and you get sleep medication. Is this a good enough explanation?

I don't like a racey feeling so I let my trics get good and cloudy. The longer they go the more cloudy they get. Then Amber's start to appear. I like to get a good mix of amber and cloudy. This usually gives the couchlock feeling i desire.
If you let more ambers appear then more couchlock. But too many and you get sleep medication. Is this a good enough explanation?
Perfectly ... thank you kind Sir
:cheesygrinsmiley:
:rollit:

Hey @Bill284 - this is the best I can do with my equipment limitations. It's still too blurry to tell for sure, but it looks to me like I have mostly cloudy trics at this point
04 01 2021 Belka Trics Close up.jpg

Hey @Bill284 - this is the best I can do with my equipment limitations. It's still too blurry to tell for sure, but it looks to me like I have mostly cloudy trics at this point
04 01 2021 Belka Trics Close up.jpg
Is that the same bud you showed me before? That bud is covered in white pistols. The other one were all pink i think.
White pistols means she is still working on building flowers and should not be harvested.And yes they are blurry. They do look cloudy but blurry.

Is that the same bud you showed me before? That bud is covered in white pistols. The other one were all pink i think.
White pistols means she is still working on building flowers and should not be harvested.And yes they are blurry. They do look cloudy but blurry.
The first close up was the top cola, the second ultra closeup was a side lobe.

The first close up was the top cola, the second ultra closeup was a side lobe.
They are different looking altogether. As long as those white pistols are there don't chop.
When she has finished flowering the white will be gone,red crinkled pistols will be visible. Then you look at your tric,s to get the effects you desire. Energetic buzz little to no amber. Coucklock 50%amber.
If you order scope now you can have it by Saturday.
It takes out the guess work, that way you can decide exactly What you getting.

Day #47 :love:

I've noticed what appears to be N deficiency in 4 of the 5 girls in the tent.

I think one contributing factor is the Mars light, it seems much more efficient at making the plants grow. Another factor may be the longer daylight duration. Last but not least was my over reliance on the N content of the initial FF soil mix and subsequent light to no vegetative nutrient supplement.

I first noticed on Wilhelmina Wappa, which true to her name is turning into a whopper. I've added a bit of my water soluble veg nutrients to the affected ladies over the last week and they are looking better. The most improvement is at their bases, but I see it is moving up.

At first I thought the N deficiency was related to Autos and a faster metabolism. The PP Wappa throws this theory off, leaning more toward Mars light tent needs more veg nutes than brand that shall remain nameless light over in tent1.

Belka Bloody Skunk short nature is now causing me to prop her up on an empty 1 gallon paint can so she reaches the canopy :cheesygrinsmiley:

Dominating the left of the image below, 'Queen Mother Wilhelmina' Wappa the 2nd, center rear 'Mila' Critical Mass, and in the right frame shorty 'Belka' Bloody Skunk elevated back to canopy.
04 02 2021 Auto Tent.jpg

The really big news actually occurred 3 days ago now, we finally legalized. It's hard to express all the feelings: disbelief, skepticism, elation, relief, gratitude, satisfaction, etc.

The best part is my dear wife need worry no longer.

In lesser news, the LED replacement bulb and adapter came for my Clone Infirmary Ward / Main Tent Pre Staging Area.
04 03 2021 Infirmary LED light switch.jpg

And here are the recovering clones under the new LED. I don't think Wilie2 is going to make it after all. 5 & 6 have roots coming out their bottoms so I think they're going to make it too. That would make 5 survivors of 6 attempts, I'd be VERY happy with that!
04 03 2021 Infirmary LED.jpg

The really big news actually occurred 3 days ago now, we finally legalized. It's hard to express all the feelings: disbelief, skepticism, elation, relief, gratitude, satisfaction, etc.

The best part is my dear wife need worry no longer.

In lesser news, the LED replacement bulb and adapter came for my Clone Infirmary Ward / Main Tent Pre Staging Area.
04 03 2021 Infirmary LED light switch.jpg

And here are the recovering clones under the new LED. I don't think Wilie2 is going to make it after all. 5 & 6 have roots coming out their bottoms so I think they're going to make it too. That would make 5 survivors of 6 attempts, I'd be VERY happy with that!
04 03 2021 Infirmary LED.jpg
Hey Ed how are you today?
Congratulations my friend WOHOO. Its such a nice feeling to be legal and not to worry.
The girls on the left in first pic are hungry, id up the N till her color comes back.
Great gardens my friend

Hey Ed how are you today?
Congratulations my friend WOHOO. Its such a nice feeling to be legal and not to worry.
The girls on the left in first pic are hungry, id up the N till her color comes back.
Great gardens my friend
Thanks again Sir @Bill284 - I have been an N miser with this batch. Having badly burned last years outdoor attempt I am cautious.

That LED isn't putting out the lumens, switching back to the HPS.

Thanks again Sir @Bill284 - I have been an N miser with this batch. Having badly burned last years outdoor attempt I am cautious.

That LED isn't putting out the lumens, switching back to the HPS.
You can't go wrong with hps for quality. The extra light might help her get racing again. I'd put mine back in if I could afford the electricity cost. And heat in the summer. For quality though my 1000w hps was an absolute star.

:love: Day #49 - 7 Week Mark! :yahoo:

I may have already mentioned (? :ganjamon:?:cheesygrinsmiley:?:sorry:?) the yellowing of leaves and deduced N deficiency?

It's a few days now, some worse than others. Again, my frugal nature, coupled with my literally once burned twice shy over fertilization massacre last year ...

I see my FF Cha Ching is 9 on the N scale, so what I've done is the following. Double the FF dose up to max recommended range and add full strength recommended dose of my Dr Earth Organic liquid fertilizer at 1-1-1.

It's been a couple of days now and I am seeing some improvement.

Belka's trics are clouding over but no color to speak of yet. Maybe next week :cheesygrinsmiley:

04 04 2021 Belka BS Top.jpg

Top left to right: Syra Cheese; Panya Purple Punch; Mila Critical Mass
Bottom left to right: Queen Mother Wilhelmina Wappa (the 2nd); Belka Bloody Skunk
04 04 2021 Autos.jpg

Post 3 day trip away, no drooping, more greening. LED makes them look yellower than they are.
04 07 2021 Autos.jpg
Looking good Ed. How close are you to taking these plants? I didn’t give water to my recent harvest for 7 days before chop. It worked out the last water was the last 3 days before I put into dark for 4 days . They were beginning to droop on 3, 2 looked like they did 7 days earlier . Go figure

Looking good Ed. How close are you to taking these plants? I didn’t give water to my recent harvest for 7 days before chop. It worked out the last water was the last 3 days before I put into dark for 4 days . They were beginning to droop on 3, 2 looked like they did 7 days earlier . Go figure
The only one remotely close in this Auto tent is Belka Bloody Skunk ... 2 weeks? ... :nerd-with-glasses:

Today is a big day for Mother Wappa and Tent2.

Over in Tent1 on 12/12, Glorianna Grandaddy Bruce was ripe and ready. To be 100% truthful, I thought about letting her trics go about half colored over like @Bill284 suggested, I too prefer the couch lock. Then I thought about my good friend and VA neighbor - so I figured I would let sister Georgia GDB couch lock over and take her in a couple more weeks.

Anyhow, harvested Glorianna opens a spot in the 12/12. so the big Tent2 news is the first Wappa clone went in for harvest in +-60 days :cheesygrinsmiley: Then in 30 days, I'll put another Wappa clone in for harvest in +- 60. Hopefully, this will free up 50% more room for each plant to mature and flower, and hopefully bring the per plant yield up to 90 (dare I? 120 grams?) grams yielding a plant per month.

I've got two more clones recovered. One is destined for an outdoor 20 gallon bag grow next week. I still can't decide what to do about Wilhelmina Mother Wappa, she is going to be too big for her pot and for the tent soon. I will probably try to harvest a few more clones off her this week, and put her outside to finish is another 20 gallon next week. I will probably let one of her daughters step in as Mother while I germinate a Grandaddy Bruce. Harvesting THAT today made me want to mother HER. I guess that's the way it always goes? Anyhow, I am trying to reveg her as a mother, and have one seed left for another Mother.

For other Tent2 news, Mila Critical Mass is starting to do just that. She looks to be another keeper for sure. Starting to smell wonderful too.

Syra Cheese is also filling out nicely with chunky white pistils all over.

Panya Purple Punch is lagging in bud development but has pistils coming on now. Of the lot, she is the reacher and I have trained down two lobes now.

Belka Bloody Skunk keeps on getter denser and redder. She may be ready in 1-2 weeks?

:thumb:

@copperrein was right about Wilhelmina Wappa - EAGER. Keen eye!!

Yesterday I up potted her. Now I see why it was such a struggle to keep her watered and fed. Her 3 gallon pot had become a solid 3 gallon root cylinder. See how much more yellow she is than her clone? Into a 20 gallon container she goes. This bag was filled with Pro Mix BX + nutrients. My first diversion away from FF soil, wish me luck. I hope to see some improvement now that she's in a larger home. Her roots have something like 6X more room now, it would be nice to see her double :cheesygrinsmiley: fingers crossed
04 09 2021 Outside.jpg

@copperrein was right about Wilhelmina Wappa - EAGER. Keen eye!!

Yesterday I up potted her. Now I see why it was such a struggle to keep her watered and fed. Her 3 gallon pot had become a solid 3 gallon root cylinder. See how much more yellow she is than her clone? Into a 20 gallon container she goes. This bag was filled with Pro Mix BX + nutrients. My first diversion away from FF soil, wish me luck. I hope to see some improvement now that she's in a larger home. Her roots have something like 6X more room now, it would be nice to see her double :cheesygrinsmiley: fingers crossed
04 09 2021 Outside.jpg
Looking good! Love that area with the mix of lawn, tall grass, and trees <3

Back
Top Bottom