Canuk Seeds Blueberry Autos In Coco

You don’t have to grow multiple plants to get more bud. I like to grow them as big as possible. CL🍀. :morenutes:

IMG_3681.jpeg

IMG_3080.jpeg
Fuck me mate that looks like it's on roids! 😂😂 what nutrients u using for that coco A&B cmag pk13 14? What pot size is that? Like a massive bonsai tree lol

I want to gift people aswell in exchange lol arshh OK I won't try it yet I've been tempted 😅

Your watching to much Kung Fu Panda my friend lol il have to settle for a wank I guess 🤣🤣 got to do something with myself lol

Make a cake tomorrow lol I like cooking 😆
Be very careful passing it on in the UK
Cannabutter is a great option for banana bread, muffins, biscuits, flapjacks etc, about half my stuff goes into edibles

Fuck me mate that looks like it's on roids! 😂😂 what nutrients u using for that coco A&B cmag pk13 14? What pot size is that? Like a massive bonsai tree lol
I used Prescription Blend nutes and they all were grown in Fox Farms Happy Frog n Ocean Forest soil. They were photos that I vegged some for 90 days but the smaller ones were less time. CL🍀 Edit: they were all in 5 gl. grow bags.

Change of plan - here's where we're up to

A couple of Blueberry showed tails, then apparently stalled, so I popped a couple of NL in the same pots once I had tails
Neither seemed to be doing anything, so I popped another couple of Bruce Banner in water/tissue
Now I have sprouts in the pots, not sure if they are Blueberry or NL plus the Brucie bonus' in water are showing tails
With the Lemon Pineapple too, that's two more plants than I had planned in my 3' x 3' space - erm... 🤔
Should be fun in April hehe
:hookah:

Hey mate get well soon, would a picture of some Southern Hash cheer you up?

IMG_9929.jpeg
Where is the red wrap and tribal gold seal?😂
Nice buddy. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Where is the red wrap and tribal gold seal?😂
Nice buddy. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Roy and I have reminisced about our days when hash (soap bar) was all you could really get where we were. Reckon my effort is slightly higher quality than that - but still not tried it. Bong tonight?

Roy and I have reminisced about our days when hash (soap bar) was all you could really get where we were. Reckon my effort is slightly higher quality than that - but still not tried it. Bong tonight?
70' & early 80' all hash we got was Afghanistan black.
Keys were wrapped in red film with the gold leaf stamp of the tribe that produced it.
Their war lord or whatever they were.
Really cool intricate symbols.
No phone cams back then.
Wish I'd taken real pics of it.
Just beautiful.
Fantastic stuff too.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

70' & early 80' all hash we got was Afghanistan black.
Keys were wrapped in red film with the gold leaf stamp of the tribe that produced it.
Their war lord or whatever they were.
Really cool intricate symbols.
No phone cams back then.
Wish I'd taken real pics of it.
Just beautiful.
Fantastic stuff too.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
I remember that black hash, to a 12-13 year old kid it was like doing acid almost. What an unbelievable high! CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom