Hi all! New to site and mid/late in my first grow: Happy to be in good company

Heavenly Hybrid

Hello!
As I titled, I’m a new grower, but I’ve been smoking for decades. Time to save some dough and learn a cool-a** hobby!!
I’m also interested in baking and edibles. I have two little ones, so I haven’t made anything *special* for a long while.
Anyhow, not sure what else to say, but I’m excited and ready to learn more from an awesome community of 420ers!

Much appreciated Professor and a huge congrats on the upcoming addition to the family! It can sure make things hectic, I’ve gotten “in trouble” (not really) for spending so much time in my tent. Haha, I just I can’t help it! First journal coming soon. :slide:

Welcome Heavenly.
I think you will be most impressed with the knowledge & friendliness of the gang here.
I’m pretty new here too, and have already learned a lot and met some cool people. :peace:

Thank you Cannamusic, I’m already so impressed with what I’ve read and learned on here in just a couple of days. Already been getting some good ideas for my next grow too!
I made my first grow journal and I was hoping some of you might be able to stop by and check it out? I could use a little advice on some shiny leaves that I’ve started seeing. Thank you :D
Heavenly Hybrid 1st grow - Mango Kush indoor LED ScrOG grow 2018

Back
Top Bottom