Hi All!

Hi guys! First of all, I wanna let you know that I don't speak english very well :laughtwo: .
I learned a lot from this site, but I'm still a beginner...in fact, I'm only starting now my 2nd grow after the 1st one (4 years ago) was a mess. I hope to learn more and raise my goals! :thanks:

If at 1st we do not succeed, try try try again. It is the only true way to learn the lessons of life, be persistent. I commend you on not giving up plus learning a new langue :bravo:
Welcome to the 420 community and if you run into any issues feel free to ask for help any time. I grew my 1st grow back in the late 70s though I gave it up for close to 30 years but now live in a state where it is both legal medical and recreational so I am back at it. The hardest part I had getting back in the saddle sort of speak was gaining confidence with my decisions.
When you get things up and running I would suggest you start a journal and link it to your signature. It is a great tool allowing others to find your garden and help you, sometimes before you even realize you need to do anything.

Peace and may your grow be green :green_heart:

Thanks OlderGrower! You guys are very friendly! Hope to improve day by day!
By the way, I updated my signature with the journal link!
My first grow was 3x Vanilla Kush and 1x Blueberry, and even though was a mess I fell in love with this beautiful plant...I don't know how to explain it, but that strong shade of green leaves and colorful flowers,oh man! Nature is beautiful! :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom