Hi Guys Lady new is here

Oh the humility! I can claim to never kill a plant in a very long time. And I love to feed in flower used one whole gallon of Tiger bloom plus Jobes and Penningtons and Big bloom after I fed one whole bottle of grow big during veg. Plus I used Holy Mackerel and Kelp me Kelp you.

Should I get these things? I’m concerned I don’t have enough of something or I’m doing too much. The nutes I have are
Schultz 10-15-10 liquid plant food.

Thank you Ally :passitleft:

I've been around the block once or twice :goof: ...and BTW @Emilya 's watering guide is in my signature :thumb: BUT...she has one for seedlings also, so look for that :reading420magazine: or I'll find it here somewhere :high-five:

And re- veg means it went into flower and then reverted back to veg...the potency will be down if it doesn't hermie JMO...

And Miracle Grow isn't terrible as far as cheap and learning how to grow...I grew with it for 2 years or so when I started, and did pretty damn good :slide:

Of course after trying just about all types of growing, I settled on the easiest And cheapest I can find :rofl::rofl: no seriously I'm in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and Mega Crop for nutrients...doesn't get much better or easier...I don't PH any water or nutrients and I use my tap water which is a PH of 7.3 :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...FFOF buffers anything I put in it :hmmmm: well, with in reason :rofl:

Hey good luck, and here's another peek :morenutes::morenutes:

man, you are just doing EVERYTHING right clearly! I am going to grab some of that soil today and try a different nute! I want yields like you! You are inspiration !!!!

man, you are just doing EVERYTHING right clearly! I am going to grab some of that soil today and try a different nute! I want yields like you! You are inspiration !!!!
Well thank you Ally :hug:

I don't know what part of the world you're in, but I can get my Fox Farms soils here in Missouri for $20 bucks for a 40lb bag (1.5 cu. ft.) and if you go to the mega crop website (greenleafnutrients), you can get a 2500 gram bag of MC for $27 bucks, that makes 630 gallons of nutrients :thedoubletake:

And thanks again for your kind words, if you need any more help or just want to chat, just give me a holler by putting an @ in front of my name :passitleft:

Well thank you Ally :hug:

I don't know what part of the world you're in, but I can get my Fox Farms soils here in Missouri for $20 bucks for a 40lb bag (1.5 cu. ft.) and if you go to the mega crop website (greenleafnutrients), you can get a 2500 gram bag of MC for $27 bucks, that makes 630 gallons of nutrients :thedoubletake:

And thanks again for your kind words, if you need any more help or just want to chat, just give me a holler by putting an @ in front of my name :passitleft:

@MochaBud ❤️ Just seeing if it works !! Hahaha and please don’t get bothered my thirst for knowledge as I am now deeming you my sansei. BTW I’m in Atlanta GA.. I’m sure I won’t find a 40 lbs for $20

@MochaBud ❤ Just seeing if it works !! Hahaha and please don’t get bothered my thirst for knowledge as I am now deeming you my sansei. BTW I’m in Atlanta GA.. I’m sure I won’t find a 40 lbs for $20
:rofl: Yep it works :high-five: and thank you, I'd be honored :yahoo: and I went to the fox farms website and used the store locator tool for my area...otherwise I'd still be ordering it online and getting ripped off, or I would have switched back to organics :hmmmm: yep probably the later, try it you may be surprised, this is what I found
atlanta.JPG

:rofl: Yep it works :high-five: and thank you, I'd be honored :yahoo: and I went to the fox farms website and used the store locator tool for my area...otherwise I'd still be ordering it online and getting ripped off, or I would have switched back to organics :hmmmm: yep probably the later, try it you may be surprised, this is what I found
atlanta.JPG

Again , your the best. “Bows graciously “ I found a few nearest me. ❤️

It was four score and...it was 4 yrs ago. I didnt kill it/them. I added emulsion and morbloom at the same time. Fried my plants. I brought them back with Tiger Bloom. I still hit the bottle (?) for my errant plants left in pots. All Purpose cuz i can't be trusted. (ROFL) People still rock the hydro nutes and bottle ferts. I am just careless with them and i refuse to pH any thing. Just lazy...bit me in the ass a few times. That's why i like the organic buffer. I see people using calculators and decimal points, peppered with acronyms. It compells me to crawl back under the rock i scurried out from.

What is your organic buffer of choice , if I may ask?

Just the organic approach is a buffer, itself. As other members have mentioned, a grower can walk away from an organic grow for a week or so. Hydro demands more attention i don't have to personally give, so I use a super soil. I add amendments to my Peat Moss and allow it to cook/sit for a month or more. Then i plant in it. There is a drip irrigation system, so i really only look at my plants once a week for spraying Neem Oil. Organic is very forgiving for a busy person like myself.

Just the organic approach is a buffer, itself. As other members have mentioned, a grower can walk away from an organic grow for a week or so. Hydro demands more attention i don't have to personally give, so I use a super soil. I add amendments to my Peat Moss and allow it to cook/sit for a month or more. Then i plant in it. There is a drip irrigation system, so i really only look at my plants once a week for spraying Neem Oil. Organic is very forgiving for a busy person like myself.

PREACH! Thank you, as always

Oh yea, I’m using Miracle grow Natures care organic And natural potting soil , probably trash like the rest
Welcome!
Not trash at all. @MrSauga uses it and he grows some of the best looking plants that I've seen. He uses an older version of Mega Crop.

Oh yea, I’m using Miracle grow Natures care organic And natural potting soil , probably trash like the rest

Ouch... no miracles in gardening and that stuff is made by Scott's whom is partners withMonsanto. That great for nothing company that brought you round up and agent orange.

Yawn

Get something geared towards cannabis if your need fertilizer next time.
Or grow like you do in your outdoor garden with organic soil. You will get a better result.
You look close to harvest.

Cannabis likes a lot of water if the roots are good. Dont wait 4 days to water unless they are seedlings and that only lasts like 8 days. After that its water every 2 days and down the stretch every day.

Ouch... no miracles in gardening and that stuff is made by Scott's whom is partners withMonsanto. That great for nothing company that brought you round up and agent orange.

Yawn

Get something geared towards cannabis if your need fertilizer next time.
Or grow like you do in your outdoor garden with organic soil. You will get a better result.
You look close to harvest.

Cannabis likes a lot of water if the roots are good. Dont wait 4 days to water unless they are seedlings and that only lasts like 8 days. After that its water every 2 days and down the stretch every day.

Thank you thank you thank you!

What are you using as a grow light? Perhaps I missed that part.
Welcome and GG

I have now a 600 watt LED light. Everyone is doing 12/8 VEG & BLOOM setting, however that all happened today. Our regimen of nutes begin tomorrow. I had to purchase these things and our setup is coming along well.

Back
Top Bottom