Hi Guys Lady new is here

Allyvickyv

420 Member
Hey everyone. I wanted to get some feedback on my little baby as she is about 2 1/2 months old. I’m not sure of her strain but I’m assuming something OG.. I attached some photos to get an idea from you geniuses on what I’m doing right and/or wrong. She has a few brown spots and is loosing leaves faster for some reason now. And her leaves are curling. Any advice is life changing as I am hitting the books on being self sufficient in this “hobby” of mine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    787.5 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.2 KB · Views: 110
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    684.1 KB · Views: 96
Well there is more than enough soil. What are you feeding it? My main thoughts are circulating around your watering habits. I think you may have just watered it too much at first glance.

:welcome:

Hey Ally, welcome to 420...

Guess what - ^^^ you reeled in 3 stellar growers! ^^^ They can grow killer hooch in a crack in the sidewalk. This crew will get you fixed up in short order.

I think your plant is done flowering - the pistils are receded. Do you have a jewelers loupe or mini microscope to check trichs with?

Hey everyone. I wanted to get some feedback on my little baby as she is about 2 1/2 months old. I’m not sure of her strain but I’m assuming something OG.. I attached some photos to get an idea from you geniuses on what I’m doing right and/or wrong. She has a few brown spots and is loosing leaves faster for some reason now. And her leaves are curling. Any advice is life changing as I am hitting the books on being self sufficient in this “hobby” of mine.
Okay, Ima bust the bubble by giving you some good advice :passitleft:

First, you really need to fill that nursery pot up next time, see those indentation lines :nerd-with-glasses:the lower one is where you fill to first, the second is a top off for fresh soil, if needed and not transplanted...

Second, as mentioned, you're over watering, and it looks like you have nutrients in your soil, :hmmmm: is that Miracle Grow? :hmmmm: I'm just asking cause I used it when I started growing, and when I over watered, or just over fed, it was getting way too much nutes and curling, and slowing down it's growth because I was choking it with too much nutes

Third, it may hermie on you :thedoubletake: due to stress, and the fact it seems to be re-vegging on you

What is your light schedule?
What soil are you in?
What are you feeding it, and how much?

Just wondering, cause this is my baby Northern Lights auto at day 31...it says 28 days on the pic, but that was on the 25th :yummy:

Well there is more than enough soil. What are you feeding it? My main thoughts are circulating around your watering habits. I think you may have just watered it too much at first glance.

Thank you for even replying. Water was a concern about 3 weeks ago, I let the soil dry out to give her a good drink and now I’m watering her every 4 days or when I see the soil creeping from the edges. (I’m new so if I’m doing it wrong, it makes sense )is this a good practice?

Hey Ally, welcome to 420...

Guess what - ^^^ you reeled in 3 stellar growers! ^^^ They can grow killer hooch in a crack in the sidewalk. This crew will get you fixed up in short order.

I think your plant is done flowering - the pistils are receded. Do you have a jewelers loupe or mini microscope to check trichs with?

Wow, I’m honored to have the eyes of such esteemed individuals. I don’t have either of those to check. Also should I be concerned that she only has three leaves and not five?

First, you really need to fill that nursery pot up next time, see those indentation lines :nerd-with-glasses:the lower one is where you fill to first, the second is a top off for fresh soil, if needed and not transplanted...

Second, as mentioned, you're over watering, and it looks like you have nutrients in your soil, :hmmmm: is that Miracle Grow? :hmmmm: I'm just asking cause I used it when I started growing, and when I over watered, or just over fed, it was getting way too much nutes and curling, and slowing down it's growth because I was choking it with too much nutes

Third, it may hermie on you :thedoubletake: due to stress, and the fact it seems to be re-vegging on you

What soil are you in?

Just wondering, cause this is my baby Northern Lights auto at day 31...it says 28 days on the pic, but that was on the 25th :yummy:

FIRST OF ALLLLLLLLL,

YOUR LOVELY ASS PLANT ! Just as glorious as can be! Also, the information you just dropped hit my nail on it’s head. NUTES and water have been taking my beauty queen out! How do I help her? Water was a concern about 3 weeks ago, I let the soil dry out to give her a good drink and now I’m watering her every 4 days or when I see the soil creeping from the edges. (I’m new so if I’m doing it wrong, it makes sense )is this a good practice? Lastly, can you laments term point three for me ? I get the hermie part , but revegging? (I’m literally like two months into this lol) is that why she only has three leaves? Is that why she’s not “growing” much more anymore? TALK TO ME PWEEASSEE Lol

There is a thread around here by @Emilya , I believe. It goes in to great detail on how to effectively water a potted plant. Let me see what i can find. Bippity boppity boop!

@Allyvickyv

I wish i was tech savvy enough to embed it in something snazzy.

Whoa! It did it for me. Hahahaha.

What soil are you in?

Oh yea, I’m using Miracle grow Natures care organic And natural potting soil , probably trash like the rest

@Allyvickyv

I wish i was tech savvy enough to embed it in something snazzy.

Whoa! It did it for me. Hahahaha.

Awesome ! I’m indulging now

I wouldn't call myself esteemed. I still can kill a plant. LOL! That's why I do organics. ;)
Oh the humility! I can claim to never kill a plant in a very long time. And I love to feed in flower used one whole gallon of Tiger bloom plus Jobes and Penningtons and Big bloom after I fed one whole bottle of grow big during veg. Plus I used Holy Mackerel and Kelp me Kelp you.

It was four score and...it was 4 yrs ago. I didnt kill it/them. I added emulsion and morbloom at the same time. Fried my plants. I brought them back with Tiger Bloom. I still hit the bottle (?) for my errant plants left in pots. All Purpose cuz i can't be trusted. (ROFL) People still rock the hydro nutes and bottle ferts. I am just careless with them and i refuse to pH any thing. Just lazy...bit me in the ass a few times. That's why i like the organic buffer. I see people using calculators and decimal points, peppered with acronyms. It compells me to crawl back under the rock i scurried out from.

FIRST OF ALLLLLLLLL,

YOUR LOVELY ASS PLANT ! Just as glorious as can be! Also, the information you just dropped hit my nail on it’s head. NUTES and water have been taking my beauty queen out! How do I help her? Water was a concern about 3 weeks ago, I let the soil dry out to give her a good drink and now I’m watering her every 4 days or when I see the soil creeping from the edges. (I’m new so if I’m doing it wrong, it makes sense )is this a good practice? Lastly, can you laments term point three for me ? I get the hermie part , but revegging? (I’m literally like two months into this lol) is that why she only has three leaves? Is that why she’s not “growing” much more anymore? TALK TO ME PWEEASSEE Lol
Thank you Ally :passitleft:

I've been around the block once or twice :goof: ...and BTW @Emilya 's watering guide is in my signature :thumb: BUT...she has one for seedlings also, so look for that :reading420magazine: or I'll find it here somewhere :high-five:

And re- veg means it went into flower and then reverted back to veg...the potency will be down if it doesn't hermie JMO...

And Miracle Grow isn't terrible as far as cheap and learning how to grow...I grew with it for 2 years or so when I started, and did pretty damn good :slide:

Of course after trying just about all types of growing, I settled on the easiest And cheapest I can find :rofl::rofl: no seriously I'm in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil and Mega Crop for nutrients...doesn't get much better or easier...I don't PH any water or nutrients and I use my tap water which is a PH of 7.3 :thedoubletake::thedoubletake: ...FFOF buffers anything I put in it :hmmmm: well, with in reason :rofl:

Hey good luck, and here's another peek :morenutes::morenutes:

welcome Ally, you gotta love @MochaBud photo gallery :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom