Hi I'm new

While your waiting for them this sounds like you have a journal to start with this grow ! Your growing good and we’d like to see it !
Yes I need to. I think I’m gonna start it with the seeds I germinated and planted

Attachments

• 74DD604B-5CF3-4F15-858D-D1E690478DE1.jpeg
    74DD604B-5CF3-4F15-858D-D1E690478DE1.jpeg
    748.7 KB · Views: 18
Yes I need to. I think I’m gonna start it with the seeds I germinated and planted
You can give me a @West Hippie so I can check it out when you start it and all these growers that greeted you just put an @ in front of there name and it summons them!

Has anyone visually confirmed a hermie? I saw pistils, but I didn't see any balls and she did buy clones which is highly indicative that the person she bought it from is selling fem stock.

I'm with @Skybound ...not enough detail in those pics to condemn the plant quite yet...
How about 1 nice close-up of the suspected male parts?

Hi @Augbabe :ciao:

Welcome to 420 Mag! :welcome: I hope you are finding everything you need around site. It’s a great community of supportive growers and folks at all different stages of canna-experience :yummy:

Has anyone visually confirmed a hermie? I saw pistils, but I didn't see any balls and she did buy clones which is highly indicative that the person she bought it from is selling fem stock.
I'm with @Skybound ...not enough detail in those pics to condemn the plant quite yet...
How about 1 nice close-up of the suspected male parts?

If you click to open those pics properly (either click on the pic, or click on the filename) I can actually see that there are definitely male flowers all over :eek: So, full hermie - not desirable.

If it were me, I’d be taking it back to where you bought it and asking some questions. As a clone it really shouldn’t produce male flowers like that. Unless it underwent massive stress in your environment. And even then, gotta assume a clone is a stable female and I don’t know if stress can turn it hermie like that. It’s full male flowers.

I hope your other one is good - males usually show earlier I believe so that is a good sign.

A tip on attaching pics: once you’ve added the attachment(s), Tap on the “full size” option. That way the full image will appear in the post and folks won’t have to click further for a good look.

Welcome again! :Namaste:

Yes my room is light proof NO light is getting in that bad boy at least from what I can tell. I have every nook and cranny plugged up. I moved it outside so it doesn’t affect my other in the room with it. The other isn’t showing any signs of sex yet
Well in that case :hmmmm: ...I'm at a loss :sorry:

Back
Top Bottom