Hortishorti's First Grow - Organic Bagseed 2017

I would definitely hide them in an ink pen...makeup of somesort eyeliner...not to sure what they allow you to keep but beans are so easy to hide but go with your instincts and good luck to you...happy travels

I would probably mail them to myself at home, that way you're not carrying them on you.

That's probably the route I will take. With my luck I'd probably hide them and forget where I hid if I tried to fly em with me.

I really hope I can find some good genetics, either way I have tons of choice :thumb:

I'm gonna do everything I can to have as many of these as possible. I want to reduce popcorn and larf entirely. However, her calyx's are starting to swell up so much the buds look bubbly almost. Even the lower ones. I'm so proud of her :)
DSC_029825.jpg

Coming along nicely I see

Yay seeds!! I'm a sativa gal myself! My fav sativa strain is Moby Dick. I haven't found seeds but I get the best euphoria and it's long lasting;) I also dig GTH, super silver haze and sour D. Good luck .
. ah yeah nothing beats a good sativa in my opinion. Super silver haze(especially the kind I smoked back in 04-05) will always be my favorite strain. I love it. I've never tried Moby Dick, I've never had the chance to, actually. I live a good distance from any MMJ retailer, so real strains & genetics are few and far between. Can't wait til that changes.

. ah yeah nothing beats a good sativa in my opinion. Super silver haze(especially the kind I smoked back in 04-05) will always be my favorite strain. I love it. I've never tried Moby Dick, I've never had the chance to, actually. I live a good distance from any MMJ retailer, so real strains & genetics are few and far between. Can't wait til that changes.

Real genetics are virtually impossible for me to find without ordering seeds so I feel your pain on not having access to MMJ retailers and suppliers locally

I ordered from nirvana a long time ago i know they have a good rep now but i had a 10 pack of ak47 and i kid you not man there was atleast 4 different types of plant one was fat leaves one was skinny leaves im guessing one indica one sativa but i swear they were different plants..i know sometimes 2 of the same strains can grow a little different looking depending on growing environment but not that different...hope this made since to someone lol

Yay seeds!! I'm a sativa gal myself! My fav sativa strain is Moby Dick. I haven't found seeds but I get the best euphoria and it's long lasting;) I also dig GTH, super silver haze and sour D. Good luck .

Look at Dinafem seeds, they should have Moby Dick.

DSC_032827.JPG
DSC_032924.JPG
DSC_033024.JPG

Goodmorning 420 family, I am back home to my girls. She did fine & I'm happy the river rocks didn't let the soil get too dry. She's drinking tons of water at this point & I believe she's beginning to ripen.

Nice nugs bud

:Namaste: thank you thank you! I hope it isn't wrong for me to think she's the bomb but I really feel like she's gonna produce some amazing meds.

Shes well on her way .

Thank you, Pennywise! I think she's got a good 2-3 weeks left, I'm excited about my first harvest but I'm also very excited to see what I can turn her clone into

I think you have done an excellent job training her...those buds are swollen and plump...when i get to that stage im ready to chop it down but after a few bad runs ive learned to wait and let her do her thang...sry u wrote a book but you should be proud of yourself

Back
Top Bottom