How are my girls? Should I flower them soon?

GrowInTheDark

Here are all of my girls and they seem like they are thriving(minus my little mutant which was planted at the same time as the rest). I was thinking about maybe switching to 12/12 soon and was wondering if i should wait longer, here are some pics.

P.s. They are all bagseed.

20151129_094811_1_.jpg
20151129_104356_1_.jpg
20151129_104338_1_.jpg
20151129_104319_1_.jpg

If time allows:
Top mains right now and grow for a week
Top all available tops in one week and grow for one more

Flower in 2 weeks.

It's ok to remove the "mutant". I know you're attached them all, but, you should learn to remove them. After all, your likely to have a male or two in your group (unless they are dispensary bag seeds).

Thanks guys, i might just put the little one under it's own light when i flower the others. and sorry Spitz but i just don't like topping plants i don't have a very wide space anyways and there's 5 of them.

Plus I like my big cola's.

Well i took everyone's advice and waited another 2 weeks in veg, I was planning on switching the light schedule today,

20151211_124825.jpg

This is very strange though, I noticed when I checked on them today, that about 3 of them were already showing sex, on a 18/6 schedule!!! Heres a close up pic of one of them(all 3 confirmed female from bagseed).

20151211_1204061.jpg

You've got autos I'll bet. I woudn't call autos better than bought photoperiod seed. You can't clone it or even manage the growth. It's a simple grow yes, but it's one shot deal with that plant. Depends what you're after I suppose.

autos are fine, i'm just glad they aren't all males, and this was kinda just a test grow that surpassed my expectations, so i'm fairly happy.

It is pretty uncommon to see sex so early in veg, you got very lucky :thumb:

Most of the time if growing by seed i'll check plant size before flipping to 12/12 as the girl may well double or triple in size depending on dominate genetics sativa vs indica etc or some where in between if she is a hybrid.

Just need to factor in pot size, expected stretch in the first few weeks of flowering & safe hanging distance from bulb and total head room you have.

Back
Top Bottom