How can I get my plant to look like this?

phatnugz420

Hey guys I'm wondering what can I all do so I can shape my plants like this, how many times should I top it for them to have that much colas

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190718-065554_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190718-065554_Chrome.jpg
    219.6 KB · Views: 123
Thanks man definitely gna look into this LST
LST with fabric pots is easy...just poke some pipe cleaners through the rim of the pot and attach to outer branches and apply slight downward pressure...adjust weekly. You can get fancy and start to pull inner branches later on....

Look at quad lining also

Training them girls, like Blue said, can do a lot to promote lots more growth and tops

Best is to experiment yerself, see what fits yer style

I'm currently using binder clips to start and hold the gardening wire to the edge of my fabric pots, trying my first lst as well, check out the difference between a topped and untopped plant in my journal.

Broooooo what????? That's fantastic that's EXACTLY what I want my plants to look like. Did you top or lst first?
I topped them first...they need to be a little older for the branches to be long wrought to train...I usually top 3-4 weeks and train 5-6 weeks from seed.

Top once, LST with considerable amount of attention adusting and playing around is all that is required to produce that plant structure. And like previous people have already said check out quadlining.

Here is link to great info:

Quadlining

Back
Top Bottom