How do I raise humidity in grow tent

Spray walls with deionized or distilled water (deionized is better so when it dries it doesn't leave a residue that reduces reflectance). Ionizer humidifier is much more effective than the passive blow a fan over a sponge kinda thing you get at the local pharmacy.
An ionizer type is superior to mine?

how dry are you ? it's winter and my rh is under 12% normal. lip cracking dry. it really sucks.

to help the gals, i have an adjustable extractor fan on a carbon can in the veg room i keep at about 25%. hardly on at all. all it does is remove a touch of odor and keep the air circulating. i also run a couple air stones with water in open containers to keep the humidity up. i get to 25 % - 30% rh.

i also have to run a forced air electric heater in the room to balance temps. they really dry the air. still, i got no complaints. the plants are doing ok.

my flower room runs a larger extractor full time and sits at 30% - 35% with just the plant vapor. sometimes i put a small bucket of water in there to evaporate passive if it gets too dry.

everything i do is super cheap. i kinda rely on the plants to help regulate the environment.

sometimes i think it's just finding the best balance you can.

Back
Top Bottom