How Do I Send a PM - Private Message - To Another Member?

Big Sparks

Now believe me when I say that it ain't easy for me to swallow my pride and put this info out, for all to heckle and laugh at me for how computer illiterate that I am. And in this day and age. SMH Anywho, I dont know if its just me or what? Before they updated the site, I recall sending a few PM's to other members, not many, but a few. i honestly stumbled around on my laptop for hours trying to figure out to sends those too! lol! But seriously, I cant seem to figure things out. any help would be appreciated.
we didnt have these things, computers, when I was a pup. I usually ask one of my adult children to help me out most of the time. Almost every time I try to do something new. Shooot. I've got a so called smart phone that I swear i havent even figured out how to totally use yet. And its been years. But Im sure you guys get the picture. Now, someone please try to slowly walk me through the process. Remember. Baby-steps.

Thanks in advance to any and all participants.
Sparks

Hover mouse pointer over members name click on "Start Conversation".....a few things worded "differently" on the new Forum. Oh and if they have under 50 Posts then you can't message them and won't have that option by hovering over their name.

Hover mouse pointer over members name click on "Start Conversation".....a few things worded "differently" on the new Forum. Oh and if they have under 50 Posts then you can't message them and won't have that option by hovering over their name.

So that means that I need to write 50 random posts to get in contact with a forum member?
That's a bit ridiculous isn't it? :confused:

So that means that I need to write 50 random posts to get in contact with a forum member?
That's a bit ridiculous isn't it? :confused:
It is an important anti-spam measure, designed to protect our valued members from the spammers, shills and sock puppets that infect the internet.

As a side note, we also moderate for "fluff posts": pointless posts only designed to raise a member's post count.

:Namaste:

It is an important anti-spam measure, designed to protect our valued members from the spammers, shills and sock puppets that infect the internet.

As a side note, we also moderate for "fluff posts": pointless posts only designed to raise a member's post count.

:Namaste:

I understand now.
Thanks for your time Teddy.

Back
Top Bottom