How do my plants grow faster?

Thank you !! yea i saw these Autoflower Plants but i heard they dont yield as much as a feminized seed for example .. is it true? i think i have to go read up on Autoflower plants or i end up asking to many questions here haha :) Have a nice Day and Thanks again !!

There are a couple of good auto threads going in the journals right now. I think they will change your opinion on the yielding possibility of autos.

If you want to see the possibility's with auto's go on youtube and look for a grower called TaNg .
512g off one plant , makes my head spin looking at that plant .
Have a look a Atrain or light Adict on here , Auto's are not what they were
Be safe .

God damn ! I just saw the TaNg video maan you were right it is convincing haha ! Thanks for sharing ! Ill check out Atrain and light Adict now :)

High Tris420

Plants grow a lot faster when they keep their natural foliage and never get topped.

Training and pruning like those have been subjected to will keep them smaller but a lot more productive in the long run.

Flip them to 12/12 now and watch them double in size PDQ. :)

Nice looking gang. :thumb:

L8r

High Tris420

Plants grow a lot faster when they keep their natural foliage and never get topped.

Training and pruning like those have been subjected to will keep them smaller but a lot more productive in the long run.

Flip them to 12/12 now and watch them double in size PDQ. :)

Nice looking gang. :thumb:

L8r

Wow Thanks ! Never heard about that before but makes sense yes i noticed it during my grow too .

I flipped them on October 11th . They were all in different sizes ... I topped 1 of em and 2 of them i always took the leaves off ...

I only left Critical Kush alone because she didnt need anything she is very nice growing :) And yea Critical Kush now Doubled in Size The other Girls grew too but they didnt double in size yet , the one i topped only gained like 10cm maybe...

And yea now i know i defo flipped them too early haha ... The critical Kush is now 50cm ... 1 Normal critical around 35-40cm and the critical i topped is maybe 25cm tall lol ... OG kush is around 30 - 35 ... so yea i guess there will not be much to harvest haha but yea first grow so i can accept that :)

Have A Nice Day :)

And i still have a little question on Autoflower im not sure if im to dumb to find the answer or whats going on haha .. i always read you dont have to change light cycle for autoflower ... so i thought great i can put new plants in at any time but then i thought dont they need a light change for the flowering period ? or can i use like flower lamp for growth and flower period? Thanks in advance !

And i still have a little question on Autoflower im not sure if im to dumb to find the answer or whats going on haha .. i always read you dont have to change light cycle for autoflower ... so i thought great i can put new plants in at any time but then i thought dont they need a light change for the flowering period ? or can i use like flower lamp for growth and flower period? Thanks in advance !

Autos do not need a different light schedule to flower. A shorter period might speed them up, but they will bloom under 18/6, or even 24/0.

Autos do not need a different light schedule to flower. A shorter period might speed them up, but they will bloom under 18/6, or even 24/0.

Thanks Again :)
So for example i could use Greenbud CFL 200Watt 6400K for the whole grow cycle ? or should i use the Elektrox CFL 200 watt 2700K ?

Thanks in Advance O btw i noticed you alot :)Thanks for that ... i voted for you in member of the month Good luck to you :)

You could use either bulb, but I'd go with the 6400K for veg and use the 2700K for bloom. If possible, I'd use both bulbs for the entire grow - veg and bloom.

You could use either bulb, but I'd go with the 6400K for veg and use the 2700K for bloom. If possible, I'd use both bulbs for the entire grow - veg and bloom.

and if i only have place for 1 Lamp and i dont want to switch it while growing so i can put in new Plants when i want , which one should i pick then or is that impossible lol ?

And i got another question which has nothing to do with this .. but i already asked a moderator but he isnt replying ... In Grow Journals i always see People who say Subbed ... How do i subscribe to a Grow Journal Thread?

Thanks in advance !!!

Edit: Because since one of you Guys said something about Autoflower im kinda hooked to them lol ...

I read up on someguy who is growing a specific Strain in 2l Containers ... i could fit in alot of them in my growroom ... they only get like 20to30 cm in height and yield 14-35 gram i think ...

and yea im currently building a new box, at first i wanted that to be my growth room and the other room the flower room ...

but now im thinking if i dont have to switch the lights i can use both rooms for Autoflower at the same time you know ... i havent done the math yet but i think it should work out for me lol :))

I'd go with the 6400K, if you can only use one.
To sub to any topic you can post something (that automatically subscribes you) or you can use the "Thread Tools" link at the top of every page.

It's funny that we call it a weed. Try and grow it.Who in their right mine spends big money dollars on growing weeds!! No wonder America needs help. We even get Jailed for growing weeds. Just doesn't seem right. ANYWAY!!! THIS IS THE BEST KEPT GROWING SECRET THAT DISTRUIBTORS DON"T WANT YOU TO KNOW!!! Stuff you will need to grow great big beautiful green buds!!!! #1 a old car, #2 some spilt beer on the floor, #3 some fallen seeds on car floor while drinking and rolling a joint in the car. #4 Crack the car windows and Check once a month. Will give a progress report at end of the month. Just keep it simple!

Check out these new Led's from advanced. Platinum series p-900 w. 557 watts with both veg and flower lights on. It comes with fans and a 12 band spectrum. I found this in the reviews and not on their web site. It will pay for itself in performance ,quality and a money saver on elect. All in one with a switch for veg and bloom. They make a bigger one which is 1400 w. I've seen what some of these led's can do. Very Impressive.

I went to home depot and got elect wire , these curly lights that are perfect for veg. They have 2700 and 6400 in these money saver lights. They have these light sockets that attach anywhere on the wire so as to run a bulb at any spot you want a bulb. You can have as many lights as you want in any order. They work great for veg. Unscrew back of these light socket's, lye the wire on the open back and a needle pokes threw the wire. Then twist on back cap over wire and put in bulb. Cost maybe $50.00 for up to 30 lights and 50 ft of wire. But 6 lights worked great on 6 plants.

It's funny that we call it a weed. Try and grow it.Who in their right mine spends big money dollars on growing weeds!! No wonder America needs help. We even get Jailed for growing weeds. Just doesn't seem right. ANYWAY!!! THIS IS THE BEST KEPT GROWING SECRET THAT DISTRUIBTORS DON"T WANT YOU TO KNOW!!! Stuff you will need to grow great big beautiful green buds!!!! #1 a old car, #2 some spilt beer on the floor, #3 some fallen seeds on car floor while drinking and rolling a joint in the car. #4 Crack the car windows and Check once a month. Will give a progress report at end of the month. Just keep it simple!

Man i dont know why but this was hard to understand haha and translate lol :)) but now i got it ! Yea it is still simple lol i just want to get best result in my little place !!

Check out these new Led's from advanced. Platinum series p-900 w. 557 watts with both veg and flower lights on. It comes with fans and a 12 band spectrum. I found this in the reviews and not on their web site. It will pay for itself in performance ,quality and a money saver on elect. All in one with a switch for veg and bloom. They make a bigger one which is 1400 w. I've seen what some of these led's can do. Very Impressive.

My space is way to small for this LED haha but thanks for the suggestions ... atm im still happy with The Marshydro that i got !

Edit that one has growth and bloom switch too :)

I went to home depot and got elect wire , these curly lights that are perfect for veg. They have 2700 and 6400 in these money saver lights. They have these light sockets that attach anywhere on the wire so as to run a bulb at any spot you want a bulb. You can have as many lights as you want in any order. They work great for veg. Unscrew back of these light socket's, lye the wire on the open back and a needle pokes threw the wire. Then twist on back cap over wire and put in bulb. Cost maybe $50.00 for up to 30 lights and 50 ft of wire. But 6 lights worked great on 6 plants.

Sounds very good .. but i already bought the 200 watt lamps so im going to grow with them for atleast one run :) But if im unhappy ill try this method ! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom