How do these look?

Igot1two

Looking about ready yeah?
0212171607b.jpg
0212171607a.jpg
0212171607.jpg
0212171606.jpg

Yeah get to mostly cloudy 70% and they are curling in and not straight. This is for THC

If you want couch lock and sedative then allow most to be curled in and amber in colour this is more for CBD, but if done to THC strain you will be more sedative and couchlock with a headhigh to go along with it, but not as Head High as doing 70% as with 70% you will be flying High.

A Licenced Medicinal Cannabis User

Yeah get to mostly cloudy 70% and they are curling in and not straight. This is for THC

If you want couch lock and sedative then allow most to be curled in and amber in colour this is more for CBD, but if done to THC strain you will be more sedative and couchlock with a headhigh to go along with it, but not as Head High as doing 70% as with 70% you will be flying High.

I think you mean CBN right?

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I think you mean CBN right?

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App
No CBD and yes depends on the strain.

If THC is the dominant factor and very little CBD present such as 15% THC and 0.07% CBD then CBN will be more if a longer flowering period is done and the couch lock sedation will be more then you may want and if your store MJ for long period of time the THC will degrade significantly and CBN will be very high present.

If CBD is the dominant factor suchs 15% CBD and 0.07% THC and a longer flowering is done it will increase the CBD and will be a very heavy sedation for relaxing and hopefully in many cases relief from pain, more medicinal effect.

In either case a longer flowering period will allow for more CBN and CBD which either will increase and make the more sedative couch lock, CBD is the more major factor for such as heavier sedation, CBN will give similar effects but not as strong and CBD.

Just to note: This again depends on the strains maximum potential levels of either CBD, THC or CBN so no guarranttee you will hit the max level the strain could achieve as you will need the best optimal evironment to achieve it.

Ex: If a strain is listed to have a max of 20% THC or even CBD, to get this you have to have the best evironment and nutes and bet time to pick, best optimal temps and so forth to achieve it.

Most home grown will not achieve this, but will achieve close ya hope :)

Back
Top Bottom