How good is White Widow?

The WW that I have and that I am growing now does not give me panic attacks or couch lock. Early buds pulled and dried give me a good quality high, with more of a lift than a stone. Got it from a local MMJ dealer that has reliable and reputable strains. Supposedly it originates from a female Landrace Brazilian and male Landrace South India (ganja) strains. Some say it likes less fertilizer than other strains, but I have not found that to be the case. It likes a steady diet of NPK or the leaves turn yellow on me.

I am looking for a strain that will kill my pain, but still let me function. White Widow may be the one I go with.

Try either WW or Blue Dream for letting you function. WW knocks some people over, but I find it more of a sativa high myself. I also have a very high MJ tolerance though.

Get the right strain from the right breeder and hopefully get that magic pheno, and yes it is really that great. Not long ago a buddy grew a pheno given to him by a long time widow growing friend of ours from NM. he vegged it took four clones kept the mother plant and flower the four.
I went by there after his harvest to have sit down with him, and I mean it was a sit down. Fuck I couldn't of gotten up if I wanted too. I was very clear headed and had all kinds of energy but was just really jazzed.
I ask him for a clone from his mother and he said he would grow the mother out some and get me a few clones. I started calling him after about two weeks and could not reach him, I called our friend from NM and ask him. He said he would contact other friend and see what was up. Turns out he passed away of a heart attack about 5 days after I was there. He looked bad when I was there but hell, Steve alway looked bad.
Any way not sure what happened to the 20 zips he had of the WW or what happened to the mother plant, but it was sure a keeper.
GR

RIP my dear friend!

Back
Top Bottom