How many of these lamps should I use?

Elcrickas

Hey guys, I'm kinda new at growing and I'm setting up a small conteiner on which I intend to put two plants. The space is only like 2 square foot and I'm trying to understand how many of these lights I should put in there.
Screenshot_20200413_053648.jpg

Any info is kindly appreciated, this is an idea that I had for a long time, but now I have the time and thee will to pull it through.

Min
Like 20 of them

Orrrrrrrr

But a real grow light,most important purchase when growing Cannabis
The thing is, I can't really order online on any foreign websites, so I would like to get something on that same website. Do you think that a 200w led projector would be good for two plants?

Are there any high bay LEDs you can get? They are a UFO style industrial light.
You would want one in the 3000-3500k range for veg and flower.

Are there any high bay LEDs you can get? They are a UFO style industrial light.
You would want one in the 3000-3500k range for veg and flower.
I haven't found anything like that, just LED Spotlight 100W 230V Natural Light 8000lm

I know the that it's a 4500k,but could two of this replace something like that?

You may want to remove the link/ pic.
We can't post pics or links about non-sponsored LEDs.

That light is better but the color temp of 4500k will give you slightly stockier plants with smaller leaves and buds.
The higher the number the more blue the light has and the lower, the more red. Reds give you stem elongation and larger leaves and buds.
That said. It's way better than the alternative of many smaller lights.
If that light is pulling 100 true watts from the wall it may work. I can't tell from the info provided though.
You could always email the company and ask them. It may only use a fraction of what is listed as wattage.

most 100 wat led bulbs are about 23 actual watts. if you cut off the protective cover it makes them much brighter.but it also makes them a burn hazard
IMG_20200416_065314448.jpg

most 100 wat led bulbs are about 23 actual watts.
Sadly, not even that much. If I am reading the packaging correctly, as shown in the photo in the first picture, those are rated at 15 watts producing the same light as a120 watt incandescent bulb.

I believe that the spotlight you are looking at is supposed to be the equivalent of a 250 watt metal-halite light and the manufacturer says the power consumption is 100 watts.

Sadly, not even that much. If I am reading the packaging correctly, as shown in the photo in the first picture, those are rated at 15 watts producing the same light as a120 watt incandescent bulb.

I believe that the spotlight you are looking at is supposed to be the equivalent of a 250 watt metal-halite light and the manufacturer says the power consumption is 100 watts.
right you are, i was confusing them with my CFL,s

Back
Top Bottom