How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

What's up guys, glad I found you all. I'm sure I've missed a ton of info, and I know I missed out on the harvests!

I was wondering what was going on with this Deep Water Culture business. I added the Deep Water Culture logo to my sig because it was fricken' cool! The fact I am growing in bubbles helps that notion LOL
Sign me up! Add my name to the list. I got the sig. I help when I can. This Deep Water Culture grows in bubbles and loves it!

Musik :grinjoint: :peace:

Roseman I first want to congrad you on becoming member of the Month. Well earned. I'm happy someone will take the time to teach newbies the basic's. I've only speed read you threads. Alot of the same infon thats been here for months. But I really do congrad ya for having enough time to put it all in words some might understand. I was looking at your knowing when to harvest. It's got the same material Ranfan did 4 years ago. But dude I realize how many hours you spent here trying to teach. And alot guess woodnt know that material was allready here. And my hat goes off to you. Some really need to learn the ABC's of growing. I'm looking forward to see a havest come in and the buddage. Concards on MOM.

Roseman I first want to congrad you on becoming member of the Month. Well earned. I'm happy someone will take the time to teach newbies the basic's. I've only speed read you threads. Alot of the same infon thats been here for months. But I really do congrad ya for having enough time to put it all in words some might understand. I was looking at your knowing when to harvest. It's got the same material Ranfan did 4 years ago. But dude I realize how many hours you spent here trying to teach. And alot guess woodnt know that material was allready here. And my hat goes off to you. Some really need to learn the ABC's of growing. I'm looking forward to see a havest come in and the buddage. Concards on MOM.

Thank you very much, norcaliwood,
I appreciate the kind words.

I doubt that I or anyone could post anything about growing that is NEW. I 've never seen or heard of RanFan here or any other place. I have seen ALL of the posts here from Medical Marijuana, he was a close friend at another site, with a different name, where he hangs his hat now. And I do quote him often, especially about over using phosphorus, adding additonal N in Flowering, and determinig when to harvest. He always uses wordy terms like a professor would use, or a horticulturist but I like what he says, he just over complicates it.

Thank you for taking the time to reach out a hand of friendship. I really appreicate it.

PEACE

MY bad Roseman I had this link put up for others that ask about when to harvest. It wasn't racefan but as you will see why I made the mistake,
Pictures on when to harvest: Trichome colours

I'm very proud and honored to be considered a Deep Water Culture , Thanks guys and gals !!!!

First off I would like to say I love this site. Second I am not much on forums and the like,but you guys seem truly concerned and caring when it comes to helping a guy out, Roseman you have already helped me tremendously...
I'm on about 3rd week of 12x12 on my little girls. Just wanted to thankyou guys for such a awesome site.

I'll keep reading...:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom