How to Become a Bubble head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: How to Become a Deep Water Culture

First off I would like to say I love this site. Second I am not much on forums and the like,but you guys seem truly concerned and caring when it comes to helping a guy out, Roseman you have already helped me tremendously...
I'm on about 3rd week of 12x12 on my little girls. Just wanted to thankyou guys for such a awesome site.

I'll keep reading...:thumb:

First, WELCOME to 420, home of the Deep Water Culture.

2nd, how was I able to help you if you just got here? Did I know you "over there" at another site?

Glad to meet you, and I look forward to helping you. Let me know when and where you start a thread.

You ought to go to INTRODUCE YOURSELF and tell WeedPipe you're a
Deep Water Culture.

Very pleased to meet you! The logo is in the Smileys to add to your signature.

Been reading everything I can here. esp the DWC stuff,in fact, thats all I'm reading.

Hello again all... as regards Rosemans question " how was I able to help you if you just got here? Did I know you "over there" at another site?" the answer is no, just this site,...just been reading a whole lot!!!
I realized every question has been answered somewhere, just finding and remembering where I saw it gets tuff. I have alot of sortcuts on my desktop.
peace out

:thumb:
Broken hands on broken ploughs,
Broken treaties, broken vows,
Broken pipes, broken tools,
People bending broken rules.
Hound dog howling, bull frog croaking,
Everything is broken.

:420:

Broken hands on broken ploughs,
Broken treaties, broken vows,
Broken pipes, broken tools,
People bending broken rules.
Hound dog howling, bull frog croaking,
Everything is broken.

and although everything is broken,
guess what? I'm still toking!

bubbles are the best! I really like it for veg because you don't have to bother with changing the reservoir often and you don't have to water them regularly at all! I have just left em for at least 3 weeks now and they are fine - and I only put as much as two gallons of water in the buckets. Guessing its about time to do work on them but yeah, indeed we are all wise to the ways of the bubbs and actually there is a ton to learn from doing the method!

God, I can't believe it. I'm actually growing stuff that looks like it could be on the cover of 420. I always thought ,you lucky dogs, getting to smoke weed (medicine) like that...won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me...

God, I can't believe it. I'm actually growing stuff that looks like it could be on the cover of 420. I always thought ,you lucky dogs, getting to smoke weed (medicine) like that...won't be long till happiness steps up to greet me...

It's only a matter of time. It's really not that hard if you pay attention! Great to hear you're having some success.

Havent been a member long, But followed alot of Deep Water Culture grows from "over there" I dont post much, But I will help when i can.

I'm very glad you're a Deep Water Culture and very glad your grow is going great too.

I guarantee you, you will swear your pot is the best pot you ever smoked.! Especially if you let it mature and cure properly first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom