How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hi shanker65,

With a concentrated cannabis oil included to your MJ regimen your ailments/illness would be completely under control. I have two sons and a daughter with ADHD, also one with severe PTSD from the 1st gulf war (his change was amazing until he started ingesting the oil). A sativa dominate strain made into a concentrated cannabis oil has changed their lives. Amazing healing powers with MJ.

Best regards,

Motoco

As a person with ADD for a very long time, this seems to good to be true. Are they still using the oil? Please fill me on details when you get the time.

PS Congrats on member of the year. You should tell the mods to make it in bold text :)

Hi 420healing,

A lot of things the concentrated oil repairs seems to good to be true. My daughter ADD, bipolar disorders are non-existent. Cannot tell you if it is permanently fixed because she doesn't want to stop using it because it does so much for her hormones going out of control when the monthly cycle comes calling. My son's PTSD is still making many improvements (one thing about the oil, it repairs/manages things before the brain catches up. Meaning, we train our brain for our ailments. So if for example someone with chronic migraines who have had them for years the brain is trained to accept this. The oil is working silently in the background and the person taking the oil do not see the improvements like others notice in them. Perhaps a better example is; the wife cannot eat onions although she likes them. Been that way for years. After a year on the oil she tried some onion rings and had absolutely no side effects. The power of the brain! Things like ADD is a chemical unbalance and normally caused by DNA misinformation. Taking the oil correctly (CB1 receptors first) repairs DNA misinformation and corrects it and balances out the chemicals to work like they were intended. My son who has severe PTSD couldn't even go out in crowds without full blown panic attacks or even going out to eat or a movie. That is all in the past and his 10,000 yard stare is gone. Much more involved in his family now. Amazing to say the least. Hope this gives you some more detailed insight. A final thought; people who use the oil always have a major ailment that proceeds other things, many they don't even realize. The oil repairs many many things or improves them. If there ever was something that comes close to the fountain of youth, this is it. Age doesn't matter to the concentrate. Unless it is just too late.
Thank you very much for your kind words.

As a person with ADD for a very long time, this seems to good to be true. Are they still using the oil? Please fill me on details when you get the time.

PS Congrats on member of the year. You should tell the mods to make it in bold text :)

Congrats to Motoco (and Mo) for winning MOTY. You are very deserving.

I'm still exercising, seeing improvements and getting stronger day by day. I am so happy that I took the plunge and started on the oil. I will sing it's praises to all who will listen.

To cajun...keep fighting the good fight. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Wow C Sprite, I see your passion growing and growing. You could barely make it to the mailbox! "I will sing it's praises to all who will listen". Now you understand our passion to help teach others about the concentrated oil. You will also understand how important it is why we want to do this. Wait till you get a really high end CBD strain to blend with your daytime oil. There will be 'no stopping C Sprite'. Mo and I are very proud of you! Making the oil, the proper way to use it, simple, yet many don't do it right and get rid of the idea how well it could help them. Doing what you were doing for a career has to flat out blow you away! Many many props to you!

Thank you so much for posting your progress, it helps thousands who are on the fence to make an informed decision. What a quick turnaround. The power of the concentrate, heh.
Congrats to Motoco (and Mo) for winning MOTY. You are very deserving.

I'm still exercising, seeing improvements and getting stronger day by day. I am so happy that I took the plunge and started on the oil. I will sing it's praises to all who will listen.

To cajun...keep fighting the good fight. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Congratulations to you and Mo on winning MOTY.
Well deserved. God bless you both.

Thank you Gaurav, your kind words keep the passion flowing Brother.
Warmest regards

:Namaste:

Well bad news.
Cancer has spread. All tumors have doubled except liver, it tripled.
Tumor counts went from 15 to 62.
Inoperable. They asked of I want hospice. I was asked to leave & did.
The oncologist want me on Folfolx6, the baddest chemo on the planet. I know the chemo will knock down the tumors, but at a huge cost. I can't be cured like that. My immune system will bail on me.

Dam cajun so sorry to hear the extent of your problem. I understand not wanting to do chemo so I hope you have enough oil to fight this thing. For the doctors it's all about money or stupidity. You will be in our thoughts my friend. :Namaste:

Do you have access to a collective or live close to washington state? I and another grower on a bigger scale are growing many cbd strains as well as medium grade thc 10-14% and some around 15-21% His should be cropping out in a month or so. I can give more info if your close. I would need the help and advise from motoco on what strains specific you need and I could access those as well. Best of luck cajun

motoco I'll respond to your email by tonight

I&I

20141117_204421.jpg

I haven't started them yet but I got cbdcrew 'cbd girl scout cookie" should be the best tasting with a heavy thc strain I've found. I like the thc with my cbd like harlequin. But I've also got harlequin and sour tsunami. My buddy dwarfs my strains.

Hi Cajuncelt,

I am so sorry to hear this, brother.

May I ask what your diet is like and if you have watched The Gerson Miracle documentary yet?

Using cannabis oil to cure cancer is extremely effective, however if you are eating meat, dairy, sugar, corn syrup, sodas and fast/processed foods at the same time, your body must work half of the time ridding your body of those toxins and the other half healing from the cannabis oil. However, if you remove the meat, dairy, sugar, corn syrup, soda and fast/processed foods from your diet and just use the cannabis oil, then your body can spend 100% of its time healing, which can make all the difference in someone at this stage. Another important key is drinking nothing but water, juicing organic veggies daily and coffee enemas.

Hope this helps and everything works out. :circle-of-love:

Sending you all my love and positive healing energy through the Universe.

:Namaste:

Well bad news.
The oncologist want me on Folfolx6, the baddest chemo on the planet. I know the chemo will knock down the tumors, but at a huge cost. I can't be cured like that. My immune system will bail on me.

Thank you sir. Thought I was in trouble for a minute. Lol.

I'm actually using a modified Gersen/Budwig Protocol which incorporates cannabis.
The protocol for not allow animal proteins, processed foods, GMOs, sugar, dairy & anything high in glucose/fructose.
The protocol held the disease at bay, but stress unfortunately dumped lots of steroids, lactose & adrenaline in my system so it's been an uphill fight this round.
Thank you again for popping in.

So sorry for your bad news Cajuncelt.
I've also looked into the Gerson diet for my Wife, that's how I ended up with a good slow juicer for fresh fruit and veggies.
We also received bad news on her most recent scans, and she is not sure if she can weather much more chemotherapy. I now have all the equipment I need to proceed with the oil making and should be doing so within the next 48 hours all things going well.
I think this is our last roll of the dice, and if it does not cure her, at least I will know we did what we could, and I am not harming her like the poison they give her does.
Keep punching and kicking it Cajuncelt.
All the best.

Do you have access to a collective or live close to washington state? I and another grower on a bigger scale are growing many cbd strains as well as medium grade thc 10-14% and some around 15-21% His should be cropping out in a month or so. I can give more info if your close. I would need the help and advise from motoco on what strains specific you need and I could access those as well. Best of luck cajun

motoco I'll respond to your email by tonight

I&I

20141117_204421.jpg

I haven't started them yet but I got cbdcrew 'cbd girl scout cookie" should be the best tasting with a heavy thc strain I've found. I like the thc with my cbd like harlequin. But I've also got harlequin and sour tsunami. My buddy dwarfs my strains.

I'll admit CBD strains are few & far between around here. I'm in the South.
I've grown Blue Shark & CBD Crews Critical Mass. I've a little Harley left, but it's gone this week.

Hey cajuncelt, best wishes my friend. Just another hurdle. This go around will be different. Enough said compadre.

Wobbler, any help we can be as a caretaker, Mo and I will be glad to help you. Have to make this one count.

I&I, thanks Brother. A worthy mention; no matter what the CBD strain is (sativa dominant/Indica dominant) grow them full term. Sometimes the info on the strain doesn't show full term. Harlequin for example is 12 weeks. An Indica dominant I believe is 10 weeks? The whole purpose is MAX CBD's. Tricky blending these. Harlequin for example grown full term although an 75%-25%d Sativa dominant needs to be blended with a Sativa strain running at least 70/30 and harvested at peak THC. Otherwise it puts you on the Indica side during the day and creates depression as one dwells on their illness. If you have a Indica dominant CBD strain take it full term but needs to be blended with as close to pure Indica as you can get. Master Kush 95% is excellent. LA Cheese is supposively an 100% Indica, didn't have enough to make an oil sample but judging off a couple of vapes, I would say its pure Indica. You can grow this at peak THC also as it is already on 'couch lock'. Another perk for high THC/CBD while sleeping also. If for example its a Super Indica like Blackberry Kush 80/20% Indica dominant you want to take it full term to eliminate the 20% Sativa so the wheels shut down.

For Late stage cancers I recommend 25% or higher THC in the daytime Sativa strain. These high THC strains you normally have to get from growers who cloned off their high end strains. At least down this way :). I sent you a PM not an email, lol. No short ones here, huh, lol.

Its been a long road to get the strains grown correctly but what an amazing difference, especially on the CBD side grown full term. Another worthy mention. Learning to blend Sativa and Indica isn't that hard, but when you grow CBD full term it throws in a compound beside just knowing the Sativa/Indica ratios. With full term CBD the less you blend like a 3-1 ratio THC/CBD it is more "UP". A 2-1 ratio THC/CBD the more down and induces sleep.
One would think if you blend like Blue Dream 70/30 Sativa to a 75/25 Sativa CBD like Harlequin it would be a race horse. Grown full term (CBD) it feels like this; alert brain, totally relaxed body, no pain still stay active with no daytime depression. I'm going after a high CBD strain now that is Indica dominant to blend with my nighttime Indica for the ultimate deep REM sleep. Just make sure you lets the pets out to go 'potty' before you hit the rack and when you do, get comfortable, that is how you will wake up :). Hope this helps is strains, blends, etc. Love your attitude compadre!

Well bad news.

Crap!!! I am so sorry to hear this. you were released less than 3 months ago from your oncologist. To go from doing so good to this in such a short period of time?? I wish there was something I could do for you. What is your next move?? This has to be a very tough decision for you. How are you feeling besides the obvious devestation of this news?? Huge hugs to you my friend. Please take care and don't give up the fight.
:circle-of-love:
fsc

Crap!!! I am so sorry to hear this. you were released less than 3 months ago from your oncologist. To go from doing so good to this in such a short period of time?? I wish there was something I could do for you. What is your next move?? This has to be a very tough decision for you. How are you feeling besides the obvious devestation of this news?? Huge hugs to you my friend. Please take care and don't give up the fight.
:circle-of-love:
fsc

I'm not gonna lie gal, this was crushing news. I just started a new job 2 weeks ago. If I could've made it to May, I would've gotten 80% of my annual salary until agree 65. So, gotta deal with the $ side of it all, again. Life truly does not stop.
Since it's inoperable & I won't make it long at this rate, I'm doing chemo again. I start next week.
They want me on chemo every week for 3 months, then to every 2 weeks. Almost killed me last time. I'm hoping the oil has built my immune system up. This is awful I have to admit.

I'm not gonna lie gal, this was crushing news. I just started a new job 2 weeks ago. If I could've made it to May, I would've gotten 80% of my annual salary until agree 65. So, gotta deal with the $ side of it all, again. Life truly does not stop.
Since it's inoperable & I won't make it long at this rate, I'm doing chemo again. I start next week.
They want me on chemo every week for 3 months, then to every 2 weeks. Almost killed me last time. I'm hoping the oil has built my immune system up. This is awful I have to admit.

Sending much positive energy your way my friend. :Namaste:

Are you going to try and stay at the job until May? Sounds like a good idea if you can do it. Of course I'm an optimist and am assuming you're going to be OK.

You have a lot of friends here pulling for you Cajun. Do you feel the love? :circle-of-love:

Cajun, my friend. I have not been able to be on 420 for any length of time recently. I wanted to express my love and support for you brother. I might be able to provide an explanation of what might have happened. A Cholinergic Response might be the major reason of your tumor count news. You've been doing the oil for some time. You stopped, in an abrupt manner I'm supposing, using your oil. It would be easier to just Gloogle "Cholinergic Response" and you will see that stopping any input will cause a response associated with the original positive results. I can't explain it correctly, brain damage, so I suggest reading the Gloogle results. I was on a medication for some time and decided on my own to stop using it. Wound up in hospital ER and ICU. Cholinergic Response was the culprit. Getting back on the highest dose of oil you used would likely make some changes, hopefully as rapidly as the negative results appeared.

*Note* I'm not a doctor. After being explained what caused my hospitalization and reading about it, your situation reminded me of that time. Gloogling Cholinergic is the place to start then Cholinergic Response. An entire bodily system is affected, the name of the system Parasympathetic Nervous System. Controls liver, kidney and many other areas of our bodily system. Read up on wiki. It might give you some peace knowing there might be a reason for what happened. And getting back on the oil is your weapon. I love you man. Keep your head down and know your enemy.

WJ

Sending much positive energy your way my friend. :Namaste:

Are you going to try and stay at the job until May? Sounds like a good idea if you can do it. Of course I'm an optimist and am assuming you're going to be OK.

You have a lot of friends here pulling for you Cajun. Do you feel the love? :circle-of-love:

No, they're letting me go. I'm an architect & 60 hours a week is the norm. No such thing as a part time architect. I'll get chemo on Monday, they'll disconnect the chemo pump from my port Wednesday. This will go on for 3 months & move to every other week. So, working will be hard. I've done this many times. The job thing is rough.
Thank you for the thoughts. It's appreciated very much. I'm on the alone side of the road nowadays, so this timing is horrible.

Jimbo- Motoco & I were discussing this sudden change. We both agree it's an issue along the lines of what you posted. I'll get educated real quick on the subject you posted & see what I can do to keep putting up a fuss with this. Thank you too bro.

Y'all have all been there for me. I couldn't imagine having family over never met in person, but here y'all are. All 420 of you.

Back
Top Bottom