How to Use Colloidal Silver to Produce Feminized Seeds

I remember back in the 70's, I smoked weed with stems and seeds all the time. That's the weed we got and it was fine. I can't imagine tossing weed after harvesting out the seeds lol.

I read all the way through Icemuds tutorial on creating fem seeds. Why do you think he had trouble in the 2nd and 3rd grow getting the plants to reverse?

Granny420. I am curious about why you dried the bud before pollinating? The reversed plants that I have done didn't produce tons of pollen like true males. I mostly just shake the male over the branches I want pollinated. I am thinking about trying drying it first like you did. It would be a lot easier to get what little pollen there is to where it is needed. Is that why you started drying it first?

You don't want males around if you want feminized seeds.. Nope.
I'll find out in a couple weeks if the latest spray of Colloidal Silver was early enough.
If I want to cross the strains... Maybe spraying one that is real close to the other will do the job.
Video from Yesterday..

Hello everyone, just joined. I was hoping to get some insite on making feminized seeds with collodial silver. I currently have a plant that I have been spraying for about 2 weeks now. I can't tell if I am getting the desired results or just killing the plant. I have tried to take some pictures of the plant. If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it.

The collodial silver I am using is home made. I have a 12v battery connected to two silver wires. I wait 2 to 3 days before I start using the solution which is golden looking. I dont have a ppm meter, I have a tds meter which I understand is not accurate but usually reads the 20ppm. I have used a laser pointer and it does reflect extremely well through the solution so I am fairly confident the ppm is higher than 20 from what I have read. Thank you :)

Attachments

• 20201004_163953.jpg
    20201004_163953.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 20201009_122225.jpg
    20201009_122225.jpg
    1,006.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 20201009_122144.jpg
    20201009_122144.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 171
Hello everyone, just joined. I was hoping to get some insite on making feminized seeds with collodial silver. I currently have a plant that I have been spraying for about 2 weeks now. I can't tell if I am getting the desired results or just killing the plant. I have tried to take some pictures of the plant. If anyone has any insight I would greatly appreciate it.

The collodial silver I am using is home made. I have a 12v battery connected to two silver wires. I wait 2 to 3 days before I start using the solution which is golden looking. I dont have a ppm meter, I have a tds meter which I understand is not accurate but usually reads the 20ppm. I have used a laser pointer and it does reflect extremely well through the solution so I am fairly confident the ppm is higher than 20 from what I have read. Thank you :)
I purchased a CS generator and the instructions noted a tds meter wouldn’t give you an accurate ppm reading. If it’s golden and reflects the laser your good.

Back
Top Bottom