Hows my blackwood og clone?

laladaddy8649

Okay so i decided i wanted to start out fresh again, i had a sativa dominatnt mother plant and it was growing all random so i decided to dump it and go with a fresh clone....Im all for Indica's and especially any OG"s so i went to my local dispensary and picked this up for $20

BLACKWOOD OG-(Blackberry kush x Earth OG) 7/18

0718111853a.jpeg

so here it is, after i transplanted it to a 4gallon pot....

BUDGET CLOSET GROW 411
LIGHTS= 4 CFL"S & 18in T5 20 watt fluro
WATER= TAP, EVERY OTHER DAY
FAN= 12in house fan

ANY INPUT?!:thanks:

okay so heres some updates, im one week into vegging.... heres some pics.. i decided im gonna go with the LST technique in hopes for a bigger yield...

0723111936_1_.jpg

heres the side view so you can see my progress LST NO nutes, organic soil blend.

0723111938_1_.jpg
I noticed the yellowing at the bottom..
more pics to come....:yahoo:

Picture update!!

as promised heres some pictures.... One and half weeks into vegging, her growth has been more obvius and noticeable due to LST!

TOP VIEW
0727111126.jpeg

SIDE VIEW
0727111124.jpeg

MY FAVORITE SHOT
blackwood_OG.jpeg

Ive noticed since ive started LST her nodes have all started growing Vertically....

HOWS SHE DOING?? ANY INPUT? TIPS?

hey golden goose, thanks for the info!
yea i moved my grow area from the cabinet to the extra room i have in my appt, i fiiguered the cabinet would get too hot and maybe burn my plants..... but they seem to be loving the new HPS lamp.

*and just for the 411 i will be using the HPS for Vegg & Flowering.

hey golden goose, thanks for the info!
yea i moved my grow area from the cabinet to the extra room i have in my appt, i fiiguered the cabinet would get too hot and maybe burn my plants..... but they seem to be loving the new HPS lamp.

*and just for the 411 i will be using the HPS for Vegg & Flowering.

Good move! :thumb:

I'll be watching for your next round of photos! :)

Heres a some picures to keep you all updated, this is a pic of my grow room and set up.

019156.JPG

SATIVA mother plant on the left and blackwwod og clone on the right.

Heres the BLACKWOOD OG Alone
015246.JPG

*IF U NOTICE THE WHITE SPECS ON THE LEAVES IN THE PICTURE, FROM FOLIAR CALCIUM SPRAY.

:high-five:

DSC019801.JPG

beggining of week 3... top view

Im having some trouble!!! the calcium spray seemed to have stained both my plants?!! how can i get rid of the white spots?? am i damaging anything?

IF I FLOWERED HER RIGHT NOW DO YOU GUYS THINK SHE"D YIELD DECENTLY?? SHE SEEMS TO GROW NICE AND FAST DAY TO DAY,PICS COMING SOON.

any input please!!

Can you just rinse the Ca spray residue off with plain water? if there is no damage under that white stuff then it probably didnt damage the leaves. The white stuff is most definitely hindering light absorption. I would rinse it off and leave it off if it does that. **don't use a spray bottle under HID light..EVER** (Safety first)

Why do you want to flower now? You can. But you may not want to.

hey les Doodess, the calcium is no longer a problem...its not harming its growth at all, shes still growing nicely and i dont see any signs of stress...most of it has gone away now...

and about flowering well i gotta move out my apt by the end of this month and thats gonna throw off my expected harvest time. so i was considering flowering her now and see what i get outta her.....but i decided to just keep the ladies in vegg and for another two weeks as planned.

tHanks for the input Les!

okay so here she is after 3 full weeks of vegging, shes doing great...i've added a cfl with reflector for a lil more light in the grow room.... heres she is along with my sativa mother plant, i am currently trying to clone, so that explains the dome...

DSC021291.JPG

okay guys, sorry for the wait, i just got situated into my place after moving and i havent had time to post any pics till now! so here's a pic of The Grow Room and both the ladies.

DSC022414.JPG

sativa mother plant on the left, LST and Being Revegged, "Blackwood OG" clone on the right.(dont mind the small white pot in the middle)

and heres MY pretty Blackwood OG clone all alone....im using grow,micro,and small amounts of bloom nutes currently with feedings every other 2 days...or as needed with waterings......shes loving it!!

DSC022524.JPG

Thanks for looking:)

Back
Top Bottom