JakeWilde's OG Cheese - Clone First Grow - 150W HPS - Soil

Day 69/Day 46 of 12/12

I watered the girls today with 6.5 ph balanced water. I'm growing the plant and that puts my schedule later. The trichs are about 20% with hairs turning and curling very little. I may flower them longer and do one more feeding, because they look like they can go another full 2 weeks instead of the 9 days left to the schedule. I'm going to observe them closely the next week for signs to extend their flowering and get another feeding in. Have a great day all, off to take more tests ugh!

plant2_day69_flower46_c.jpg
plant2_day69_flower46_b.jpg
plant2_day69_flower46_a.jpg
plant1_day69_flower46_a.jpg
bud_day69_flower46_b.jpg

Look at those beautiful girls :) Those buds are so furry and frosty. Those are some looooooong hairs. How dense are they? They look rock hard

Thanks bro, they are really dense. I had to tie them all up with a bit of loose string, they just can't support the weight outside of the tent. The entire house stunk after pulling one plant out. It was making the wife nauseous the skunky cheese smell was so strong. Of course I loved it and wish they made cologne and deodorant with that aroma. lol

Thanks bro, they are really dense. I had to tie them all up with a bit of loose string, they just can't support the weight outside of the tent. The entire house stunk after pulling one plant out. It was making the wife nauseous the skunky cheese smell was so strong. Of course I loved it and wish they made cologne and deodorant with that aroma. lol

I'm going to attempt to make strain specific cologne after this round is up :) lol
I'm stoked for you man, that's going to be some amazing smoke when all's said and done.

Nooooooo! Just flush for a week or so, she'll finish up. You can feed them too long and the buds just keep growing, but the smoke gets weird. And the buds don't get prettier.

Well they are only between 10 - 20 % on the trichs. I'm pulling them at over 70%. Since I use the organic line with no real additives I don't need long to flush. I'm just playing the plant more than a schedule.

So they get watered/fed every 3 days. The tent/HPS/plant required that schedule or it was drying out badly. So if I have 9 more days, I figured I could just do one more light feed and then go just water until they are between 75 - 80% and pull them in that window comfortably.

Doesn't matter, you should always flush your plants. It makes the smoke 100x better, just because it's organic doesn't mean there aren't nutrients in the leaves and buds.

I read what you said wrong man, I'm sorry. My dyslexia get's the best of me sometimes.

"Since I use the organic line with no real additives I don't need long to flush. I'm just playing the plant more than a schedule."

I read it as I don't need to flush. Or at least that's what registered with my brain.

Ah no big deal man. I was just referencing a guy telling me I should flush for 14 days, I'm like "wtf!" A good week flushing should be ok, but then this is my first grow indoor. I'm glad I started on photo periods and want to get clones from the dispensary of a new strain. The auto flower seeds are nice and I love that you don't have to change the light schedule and go 18/6 the entire grow or a variant beyond 12/12.

I'd go for 2 weeks in soil just to be sure. That's what I did in the past. Some people say its over kill, but I think otherwise.

Auto's are fun for sure. Just gotta get a feel for the nutrient regiments for them. Know when you hit them with what. They yield pretty nicely if done proper

That's the situation I'm in. My 10 weekers are going to be done at 9 weeks. Everything is just maturing. That's what I get for juggling 6 different strains with all different harvest times. It will be better this next round all 8 weekers lol

I'm excited for the smoke report on this strain dude.

That's the situation I'm in. My 10 weekers are going to be done at 9 weeks. Everything is just maturing. That's what I get for juggling 6 different strains with all different harvest times. It will be better this next round all 8 weekers lol

I'm excited for the smoke report on this strain dude.

I'm excited to just have my first grow indoor almost done and it be a pretty good one for a small 2 plant grow. I'm really happy with the grow and hope they all go this smooth. I don't want to jinx myself, but it seems like there should be some decent weight there for them having been done in a 2' x 3' x 5' space. I have Boveda packs, jars, and even a drying rack ready to go. I have some really good smoke now, but man I hope/bet mine is better, I can't wait! :)

Back
Top Bottom