Hypo Hippy Take Two: Hydro and Soil Combo Grow

Hello Hypo, it's been too many days since I visited your place! Just read back a little and saw that you are getting the best advise as usual through Southernweed and others. Great job on the clones by the way.

Your worried about hot weather and I'm looking at a high here of 47 F! I'm stuck with a bunch of babies and no place for them to play yet! Hope it all works out for us, again!

:Rasta:
Howdy woods,preciate ya stopping in.i haven't been posting much (to busy smoking).The poor clones are about to recover,last few days they have been taking off.I'll post some pictures friday.hope it warms up for you.:passitleft::passitleft::passitleft:

Looking good in here hypo hippe!!

bondage always nice, just remeber there saftey word

how tall or long are you going to veg them for ?

004363.JPG

ww clone veg another week-flower

003378.JPG

free seed clone-flower in a week

002410.JPG

ww clone-transfered friom hydro to soil

001375.JPG

three gals

Hey you've got my thermometer! :hmmmm:
I like your style HH! Looks like you're trying all sorts of things looking for that perfect fit on what works best for you. Great way to learn Brother!

BTW- Thanks for the MOM NOM Bro!:thanks: I entered a BOM yesterday and today or tommorow I'll enter a POM. Goin' for the trifecta! LOL :peace::rollit:

Just dropped by to say High:passitleft:. Those little girls are looking good, that middle one looks to be a monster.

Keep up the great work my friend.

:peace:

Thanks for stopping by mountain,If you could see the pictures of them a month ago you would have lyao.I guess they do have a lot of stamina.:thanks:

Hey you've got my thermometer! :hmmmm:
I like your style HH! Looks like you're trying all sorts of things looking for that perfect fit on what works best for you. Great way to learn Brother!

BTW- Thanks for the MOM NOM Bro!:thanks: I entered a BOM yesterday and today or tommorow I'll enter a POM. Goin' for the trifecta! LOL :peace::rollit:

hey orange, i just came off SF's journal,yall crack me up,loads of fun.thanks for checking in.:ganjamon::ganjamon:

Nice job with the clones Hypo! Haha! I'm smoking Big Girl quite a bit lately and been thinking about having to cool it a bit with her and smoke something else so I don't build up a resistance to her! She's a fabulous smoke my man. I'm sure yours is treating you right also.:yahoo:

Go Hypo, it's your birthday.......lol Nice work man. looking much better than last grow!! WOOHOO I bet you'll be seeing a boost in yield my friend.
Keep up the good work, and smoke one for me!

Thanks to each and every one,it means a lot.I have a question,does anyone take a ppm reading of their run off?I did last watering, ppm was 3800!!!.The girls looked a little droopy so i flushed to about 30% runoff.It made them perk up.Btw ph was 6.6 in and 6.3 out, ppm in was 550 in.appreciate any feed back.:roorrip::roorrip:

I would think the only time you would ever check the PPM on the runoff from soil would be if you are OCD and want an absolute complete flush....other than that there are way too many variables...you could be measuring beneficial bacteria for all you know...

Those are my thoughts anyway...I might be wrong. PH should be enough.

:peace: Hypo.

Back
Top Bottom