I’m new to the show and need some advice

I will get back to any replies in the morning tho it’s 130 in the morning here so I’m turning in for the night thank you all for your help and comments I was really worried until I came across this site thanks agen

I agree with oldsmokey for the most part. Just on the feed schedule thing I don't follow the instructions on the bottle at the beginning. I start out at 1/4 the strength they recommend & increase little by little over 2 - 3 weeks till I do match up with the instructions. Too easy to burn seedlings with too strong of nutes. I'm pretty sure he'll agree on this ... but, Maybe Not ?
I do agree especially when using a new product take it slow with the nutes. You can put more in but you can't take them out. Good eye on the pot size it's on the small size I use 27 Lt pots. I have recommended Mega Crop to other members from the UK. They said the shipping is to expensive.

You have to keep your lights as low as possible without burning the plants. Start with your light at about 36" & lower it every 4 hours till you see the leaves on your plants start pointing upwards toward the light like they are praying to the gods. You know your lights are pretty close to perfect then. This keeps your node spacing close together so when it flowers you get big colas.
Also start LST at a few weeks old to spread the outer branches outward. This lets the small branches grow up through the center & fill your plant in. Doing these things will increase your yield.

This thread has been moved to Frequently Asked Questions.

We work hard to make 420 Magazine as navigable as possible for members and guests so that information can be easily found. We also want to ensure that your own thread receives the most appropriate responses, views or support.

:Namaste:

Too small... light not strong enough and bring the light closer. Feed them a blooming agent... Look at Advanced Nutrients. Send them an email and they will help with your nutes
AN is an expensive nute line to use. I actually get way better results with MC. My journal #1 was a grow using all AN products.

Back
Top Bottom